PDA

View Full Version : I am a changed man...stihl to redmax

WhalenLandscapeSvcs
10-23-2002, 08:08 PM
Well guys I did today what I never thought I would do..
After all the hype I have read on this site, I went and purchased a new EB7001 blower. I have not had a chance to compare them yet but will replace the black and orange with the red tomorrow...:blob2:

LAWNGODFATHER
10-23-2002, 08:12 PM
The HYPE aint no lie!!!!!

I have many EB7000, "Just Awsome" fits the bill.

Premo Services
10-23-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by WhalenLandscapeSvcs
Well guys I did today what I never thought I would do..
After all the hype I have read on this site, I went and purchased a new EB7001 blower. I have not had a chance to compare them yet but will replace the black and orange with the red tomorrow...:blob2:

Wait till you fire that bad boy up......Yep! I just took the plunge, and I am a very happy camper that I did. I have been a stihl boy for seven years.
The eb7000 is a cyclone on your back. Just amazing!!!!!!
Poor leaves, or anything else that gets in my way doesn't have a chance this year...:D
:D :D :D :D
Come on leaves I am waiting for you.The br400 will still have its place though, just won't get used as much..

Brickman
10-23-2002, 09:40 PM
You are a smart man.

I had the largest at the time, before the 7000 came out. 6200 I think was the number. That one was no slouch!! I had to learn how to walk with it on my back, it had so much power and torque (kinda like a Power Stroke) it would put me off balance for a step or two.

KirbysLawn
10-23-2002, 11:23 PM
Same here a few years ago. I thought Sthil was the best, I now know better.

Currier
10-24-2002, 01:38 AM
maybe a bit off topic....not blowers...but I have both the redmax 2500 and the stihl fs 85 trimmer and there is no comparison, stihl wins hands down.

Now it seems i have heard really good things about redmax blowers here. But I thought I had heard good things about the trimmers also? In my use the 2500 was weak while the stihl did an excellent job. I am looking for a new blower guess I'll have to try redmax. I sure do get tired of laying out serious $$ just to see if something works...

captdevo
10-24-2002, 07:43 AM
Currier.... i disagree, i also had both, the stihl fs85 was no match to the redmax bcz2500s.

on another note, the kawasaki KBL26A is actully better than them both, it's 1 lb. lighter and seems more powerful.....in fact i think it's getting more powerful the more i use it!!

Gravely_Man
10-24-2002, 11:36 AM
Just goes to show you that no one makes the best of everything. You have to shop around for each piece of equipment you buy. What I am saying is that just because Brand A makes the best edger doesn't mean they make the best blower. I am sure that some will disagree but that has been my experience.

Gravely_Man