PDA

View Full Version : Illumicare is growing - distributors near you.

Illumicare
07-19-2011, 03:15 AM
One of the most frequent questions I am asked by designers and contractors is; "Can I get your products from my local distributor?"

The answer in many cases is "YES!" Illumicare now has distributors set up in Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota,Missouri, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ontario, Quebec, and British Columbia.

http://www.illumicaregroup.com/products/distributors/

Of course you can always purchase direct by visiting our web store at:

http://store.illumicaregroup.com/

Check back regularly as we are constantly adding distributors. Also, if you have a local distributor who is not carrying our products and you would like them to look into it for you, please pass along their contact information to our sales team. sales@illumicaregroup.com

Look forward to some exciting new product offerings from us in the near future.

Lite4
07-19-2011, 04:15 PM
James, My local dist. here just got in a large shipment of Illumicare product. Nice to have it close at hand now.

starry night
07-19-2011, 08:02 PM
James,
Maybe I haven't checked your Illumicare website for awhile because it looks different to me. Very informative in few words. Very user-friendly.
Nice work.

Phil

Richie@
07-19-2011, 08:05 PM
I think I will order the LED sample kit and give them a test drive.

Illumicare
07-19-2011, 11:24 PM
James,
Maybe I haven't checked your Illumicare website for awhile because it looks different to me. Very informative in few words. Very user-friendly.
Nice work.
Phil

Thanks Phil. The Illumicare website was developed and is managed in-house by our sales & marketing team. Pamela has done a really good job on it. Things have come a long way in one short year.

I think I will order the LED sample kit and give them a test drive.

Hey Richie, the sample kit is a fantastic deal and will get your hands on a good variety of our LED lamps. Great to hear you are going to try them out.

Richie@
07-20-2011, 02:30 PM
Thanks Phil. The Illumicare website was developed and is managed in-house by our sales & marketing team. Pamela has done a really good job on it. Things have come a long way in one short year.

Hey Richie, the sample kit is a fantastic deal and will get your hands on a good variety of our LED lamps. Great to hear you are going to try them out.

I placed the order today.

Thanks

Richie

Richie@
07-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Received sample lamp kit today an they look pretty good , will try them out later tonight.

Thanks

Richie