PDA

View Full Version : thanks to dvs

2brothersyardcare
07-19-2011, 11:40 AM
I have never talked to dvs on a pm or what ever but he has helped e pull off a few jobs and with all the skill and knowledge he has i skilled a contractor of 25 years ive own my company for 4 years now. thanks dvs your knowledge is killer

KrayzKajun
07-19-2011, 11:52 AM
i agree. i enjoy reading his post and following his projects!

DVS Hardscaper
07-19-2011, 06:56 PM
I'm glad my eccentric ramblings have been helpful for you 2brothers!

MDLawn
07-19-2011, 07:42 PM
I agree. DVS you have quite the personality but I like the upfront in your face attitude. I've worked for guys like that but if you're good you learn quick and do the job right.
Posted via Mobile Device

JoeyDipetro
07-19-2011, 10:50 PM
I would really like to see an example of where DVS helped you "pull off a few jobs."

I'm sure it would be beneficial to others as well.

DVS Hardscaper
07-19-2011, 11:18 PM
I agree. DVS you have quite the personality but I like the upfront in your face attitude. I've worked for guys like that but if you're good you learn quick and do the job right.
Posted via Mobile Device

A forum is like a company, it's only as good as it's members. Whereas with a company, it's only as good as it's employees. And that goes for pretty much everything in society.

With that said, there's alotta fascinating guys (and gals) here at lawnsite.com. Full of so much knowledge, wisdom, intelligence experience, and most importantly....humor! Pretty much there is something we can all learn for everyone here.

Ha - the personality? I'm sure my horticulture instructor would have a field day talking about that! He probably wouldn't know where to begin!

oh! and watch out for the sobriety check points in Loudoun Co Va!

2brothersyardcare
07-20-2011, 12:07 PM
I would really like to see an example of where DVS helped you "pull off a few jobs."

I'm sure it would be beneficial to others as well.

my dad isa contractor and he dose all high end additions new homes and little things. Ive helped out his customers with there settlement issues and so on and with all that dvs says about such problems. Also he has taught me alot about contracts and what to put into them and what not but dvs is just a great person who has probably helped every one of us and i just wanted to thank dvs for this

PatriotLandscape
07-21-2011, 12:43 PM
He learned everything He knows from MRusk.
Posted via Mobile Device

2brothersyardcare
07-21-2011, 01:50 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

who? me or dvs

PatriotLandscape
07-21-2011, 02:04 PM
DVS
Posted via Mobile Device

Bru75
07-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

And Paver Pete.
Posted via Mobile Device

zedosix
07-21-2011, 05:04 PM
my dad isa contractor and he dose all high end additions new homes and little things. Ive helped out his customers with there settlement issues and so on and with all that dvs says about such problems. Also he has taught me alot about contracts and what to put into them and what not but dvs is just a great person who has probably helped every one of us and i just wanted to thank dvs for this

I think this is actually Dvs writing this, but just using a different name. Nice try buddy!!!

2brothersyardcare
07-21-2011, 07:50 PM
man i live in milford ct my spelling and the fact i never realy did hardscapes till this year shows im not

mxridernorth
07-21-2011, 08:34 PM
Sorry 2brothers but I keep reading your name as 2brothersDAYcare and then I have to re-read it.

zedosix
07-21-2011, 09:44 PM
I think this is actually Dvs writing this, but just using a different name. Nice try buddy!!!

just bustin your balls brother.

DVS Hardscaper
07-21-2011, 11:55 PM
just bustin your balls brother.

Oh, now you tell me, after I just spent 1/2 of the afternoon and most of the evening driving to Canada to put my foot up your (beep)!!!

I'm headin back to the states, you're lucky I checked in :drinkup:

Stillwater
07-22-2011, 01:33 AM
dvs he's our man if he can't do it no one can!!!!!