PDA

View Full Version : Which machine???????

FIRE
07-19-2011, 10:02 PM
Hi everyone need some help was looking to get some type of stand on mower and everyone is telling me to get a Wright. Right now i have a Hustler Mini Z which is a great mower and also a Scag 48 belt drive to go where the rider can't go I want to get away from a belt drive mower and go to a hydro, the question is can a stand on mower go where a walkbehind can go or do i just get a plain hydro walkbehind? I spoke to my local dealer and he suggested going with a Wright sport Rh which is a demo for 6,400 with the seat or a new sport Rh no seat for 6,500 both 48's I do not know much about these mowers like quality of cut,ease of maintenance etc.etc.How does it compare to scags cut and quality.Any input would be helpful.
Thanks John

onlythebest
07-19-2011, 10:11 PM
if you are talking about the sentars which i am asuming you are, why would he sell you a mower with no seat that defeats the purpose of buying the sentar over the stander does it not... please clarify if i am misunderstanding something

WrightCommercial
07-20-2011, 10:25 AM
Fire,

Sounds like dealer is talking about the Stander RH and the Sport RH (new name for the Sentar Sport). Very similar machines, the Sport has a seat and a slightly lower upright. Does this sound right?

Best Regards
Wright Mfg.

FIRE
07-20-2011, 11:57 AM
The model # is WSES48 this is what he told me also they are both leftovers.The demo has the seat the new one does not.

WrightCommercial
07-20-2011, 04:39 PM
Fire,

The WSES is the Sentar Sport, it is the sit down version of the new model they have ,the new one would be a WSR or Stander RH. They are the same mower its just whether you want to sit or stand. "onlythebest" is refering to the WSE or full size Sentar which was a sit down model that you could also stand up on if necessary, but it never had a stand on only version.

Best Regards
Wright Mfg.

FIRE
07-20-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the quick reply.How are these models on hills,and how is there quality of cut,and reliability is it better than a conventional walk behind.