PDA

View Full Version : bags to put on the door with your bill in it

mike9497
10-23-2002, 11:38 PM
where do you get those things.you know what the chem lawn dudes leave in the door or on the door.

Hodge
10-24-2002, 12:54 AM
Mike,

try this site http://rndsigns.com/door.htm:cool:

Green Sweep
10-24-2002, 07:49 AM
www.perfco.net

crawdad
10-24-2002, 08:11 AM
I went to perfco, I was looking at upsell inserts, look at the first mowing insert! Its got a picture of "man with child on mower" Didn't we just cover that in another thread? That is dangerous!!!
Crawdad

Runner
10-24-2002, 01:43 PM
This is TOO FUNNY!!! I can't even beLIEVE that they would even think of such a thing to promote to customers. Real professional like. I wonder who the marketing "brainsurgeon" was that thought of THIS inoe to print.:rolleyes: Someone should really write this company and explain to them about real life.

Kent Lawns
10-24-2002, 04:30 PM
I don't think you guys understand...

That insert is to give mowing advise for customers for whom you do lawn applications for. Might not be smart, but I've seen many a dad do it.

It is NOT to promote YOUR mowing business.

Anyway, thank you Green Sweep for this valuable webite information !

Green Sweep
10-25-2002, 06:00 AM
That is funny, I never looked at their upsell inserts. That is almost as funny as the PLCAA 'training' videos that we have showing guys wearing shorts spraying lawns without gloves. They look like they were made in the 70's, and I believe that PLCAA is still selling them. Yeah, thats what I want my new hires to see!\

Rob

MOW ED
10-25-2002, 08:16 AM
Its got a picture of "man with child on mower" Didn't we just cover that in another thread?

Oh No.:dizzy:

Where is Cos and Leadarrows on this one?????