PDA

View Full Version : Interview Help

gixxerjoe04
07-22-2011, 10:43 AM
Had a question about interviewing for a landscape position. I have an interview for a crew leader position and was wondering what the appropriate attire would be and also any questions i could expect to get? I was going to wear khakis, button down, and nice pair of boots in case they show me around the shop. Thanks for any info

Self_Paid1
07-22-2011, 10:52 AM
suit and tie

kilman
07-22-2011, 12:10 PM
just look nice but dont show up in blue jeans:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

ny scaper
07-28-2011, 11:45 AM
suit and tie

X2 Be professional. As the crew leader you will be dealing with clients and they want to know that you have the ability to do so in a professional manner. May seem like much, but if your experience shows you can get dirty witht he rest of them, you should be fine.

gixxerjoe04
07-28-2011, 12:25 PM
Well being that the heat index was like 110 that day i went with a button down and khakis instead of a suit so i wouldnt have massive pit stains haha. But it worked out fine, got the job, start in 2 weeks. Being a crew leader assistant first until i learn the ropes and their way of doing everything. Pretty excited about it because the job I'm at now is boring as hell.

ny scaper
08-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Congratulations on the job

JCLawn and more
08-06-2011, 08:21 AM
I would not be the person to ask, but if anyone came looking for a job to me I would want them dressed for the job. suit and tie don't impress me. What if I told you to mow my lawn for the interview? You would be screwed. I think dressing as a professional landscaper is more impressive, you know the type. Thats my 2 cents.