PDA

View Full Version : Your credit card machine on first page google

Ric
07-28-2011, 11:57 AM

This is not a sales call but you recently made an inquire on our website to Win having your credit card machine loan you money on the first page of google with health insurance. Please press one so we may harass the manager, owner or janitor.

Landscape Poet
07-28-2011, 09:21 PM
? Did someone attack your account Ric? I am not following what you are saying.

Ric
07-28-2011, 09:40 PM
? Did someone attack your account Ric? I am not following what you are saying.

Mikey

I can always count on you to be the one with a dumb question. It is a parody on Spam phone calls that are trying to sell one of the following

1. A credit card service

2. Loan money (Which I believe is a pure scam)

3. Place your Business on the First page of Google

4. Sell you Health insurance.

I believe this covers the more popular spam calls I get 5 or more times each day. But I am not saying there are more Phone solicitors rackets.

FLAhaulboy
07-29-2011, 12:23 AM
Ought to be a law against drinking while typing :drinkup:

yamadooski
07-29-2011, 07:38 AM
I agree, I get one atleast every 3 days. Saying I won a car from filling out some sort of entry.
Im going to call them back next time and keep telling them how much I hate B.O. I dont even put the word president in front of it. He's not wothy of such title.

Patriot Services
07-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Service Magic 2 or 3 times a week. Yellow pages almost as often.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ric
07-30-2011, 05:37 PM
Service Magic 2 or 3 times a week. Yellow pages almost as often.
Posted via Mobile Device

I must be on the suckers list because I average 4 to 5 calls a day. The 4 I listed seem to be reoccurring calls from different companies. But I do get other sales calls. The ones that really drive me crazy are the salesman that start talking to you like a personal long lost friend. I listen trying to figure out who this person is and where I know them from.

Now one reason I get that number of calls is my Bluetooth ear piece for my phone and my obsession with always answering my phone.

Landscape Poet
07-31-2011, 10:05 AM
Mikey

I can always count on you to be the one with a dumb question. It is a parody on Spam phone calls that are trying to sell one of the following

Old Fart,

please read your OP then get back to me and ask me if I am the one asking a dumb question. It is hard enough to understand Mr. Patel on the phone let alone in written broken misspelled English. :confused:

Ric
07-31-2011, 10:52 AM
Old Fart,

please read your OP then get back to me and ask me if I am the one asking a dumb question. It is hard enough to understand Mr. Patel on the phone let alone in written broken misspelled English. :confused:

Mikey

Pray to what every graven Idol you have, that you should be so lucky.

As for the rest of your post, it makes no sense.