PDA

View Full Version : what would u do

Mowwithhustler's
10-25-2002, 07:30 PM
Today i was mowing with my super z hustler 60inch zrt, and i was in a development, Imow this yard and it is one of my favorite yards. Well any ways i looked over at the next door neigbors house, and there was this good lookin chick outside laying out in the sun with no top on. She was on her padieo, i guess she didnt think that i could see her threw the thick lealands planted there, but i did, and i kept on starring at her. Well i looked up and it was too late i hit a huge oak tree it warped my deck i mean it really tore my mower up so what should i do? i men ai know it was stupid but i should have taken a pic of this chick.

lawnworker
10-25-2002, 08:13 PM
I would find a good lawyer, and sue the girl for compensation.:blob3: :blob3: Just kidding, you live and learn.

MacLawnCo
10-25-2002, 08:23 PM
fataly shoot myself

WREBELMACHINE
10-25-2002, 08:29 PM
I am sorry about your luck with the girl show but the two responses that I have just read are extremly funny!

LAWNGODFATHER
10-25-2002, 08:31 PM
Ok you were staring at her through thick shrubs so you couldn't have been moving or moving "real" slow inorder to keep you eyes focused.

Now we got that staright, how the heck did you warp the deck on a Hustler Super Z? They have over built their deck.

Sorry dude no one is going to buy this.......................

mdb landscaping
10-25-2002, 08:42 PM
i think we have a mowing peeping tom on our hands:D

LAWNGODFATHER
10-25-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by mdb landscaping
i think we have a mowing peeping tom on our hands:D Not me dude.......................!!!

In the past I had to keep an eye on the other employees'.

Jimbo
10-25-2002, 10:12 PM
I dont know where you live but it has been a Tit Nippley to be sun bathing around my neck of the woods.
I guess you need to buy a new deck or fix the one you broke. But first buy a good digital camera so you can post some photos. ou know what they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Jim

Arnold
10-25-2002, 10:16 PM
I would remove the bent deck, hang it on the wall just to remined me that next time I should stop the mower.

LAWNGODFATHER
10-25-2002, 10:18 PM
While he said he should have taken a photo, why not just shoot a pic of this warped deck mower and post it also.

Just click the "browse" button below this box and attatch the file, then pick the file of the trashed mower, then hit submit so we can all see it.

Swampbeast
10-25-2002, 10:20 PM
He he he! Oh this thread.
Hmmm, well, I really cant blame you, but in the future, be sure to stop the darn mower BEFORE you get your jollies off staring at a topless chick! I have done something similar, only it was the fence that was messed up, not my mower! :blush:

:cool:

Randy Scott
10-25-2002, 10:29 PM
First thing you need to do is share the exact address and location of this "oak tree" so that we can take a look and analyze exactly what took place. Most likely we will have to re-enact what happened so full co-operation of all individuals will be of the utmost importance! Gathering evidence from any nearby witnesses. :)
I fully expect to draw conclusive evidence as to what exactly happened and reveal this information with those involved. I'm going to go out on a limb here without seeing any evidence, and say that this accident was definately "wood" related. :eek:

60" Super Z $9000
Replacement of cutting deck $1000
Damaged tree $320
Topless chick $Priceless

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Swampbeast
10-25-2002, 10:33 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blush: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D :D :D

HA HA!!!!!

greenman
10-25-2002, 10:40 PM
:laugh: :laugh: I done laughed so hard that I fell out of the oak tree and broke my arm.

mklawnman
10-25-2002, 10:46 PM
WOW, what a story :laugh: :laugh:
All i have to say is OOOOOOOPPPPPPSSSSY :D Make sure next time you know where the trees are in the yard :D
Yeah randy ya hit it right on the head :P :laugh: :laugh:
Matt

Randy Scott
10-25-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by mklawnman
WOW, what a story :laugh: :laugh:
All i have to say is OOOOOOOPPPPPPSSSSY :D Make sure next time you know where the trees are in the yard :D
Yeah randy ya hit it right on the head :P :laugh: :laugh:
Matt

Matt, that's probably what really happened to your new backpack blower!!! :p

There's gotta be something worth looking at in Evergreen!

mklawnman
10-25-2002, 11:00 PM
Nice cheap shot their Randy :p
"I swear Echo salesman, I thought your stuff was suppose to be built for "commercial use?!"":D
YEah theres just gotta be something that caused me to run over my nice new backpack blower, Its called the driveway infront of me.;) And forgetting to put the blower in the trailer after use :D
Oppppssssyyyy wasnt the only word i used either to describe when it happend :cool: but anyways thats for another discussion.
Matt

LAWNGODFATHER
10-25-2002, 11:04 PM
Is this what you face looked like before or after hitting the tree?

Shady Brook
10-26-2002, 12:17 AM
From the looks of the Super Z deck, in order to warp that I think you would have to be going about mach 5! The thing is a beast, I would think to damage it you would have lost your life in the process.

Jay

greenman
10-26-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Shady Brook
From the looks of the Super Z deck, in order to warp that I think you would have to be going about mach 5! The thing is a beast, I would think to damage it you would have lost your life in the process.

Jay

Maybe he didnt mean to say "warped deck". Those oak trees can really hurt someone.:D

Swampbeast
10-26-2002, 12:26 AM
Ha ha! I hit a stump that I just didnt see in my SCAG Turf Tiger once, it hit so hard that I flew a good 10 feet through the air before hitting the ground. (fortunately, I took Tai Kwon Do, and knew how to land correctly, so I wasnt hurt at all.) My Turf Tiger was just fine! And I was going top speed to!
But if he hit it on the side of the deck, and not centered like I did, I can see why it would screw his deck up.

hlgmoney
10-26-2002, 12:40 AM
If you would've been over there big tymin, you would have hit something besides the tree.

AGG Lawn Maintenance
10-26-2002, 12:41 AM
See you should have went to a go-go bar. It would have been cheaper!!!;) :D :D Travis

Tony Harrell
10-26-2002, 07:34 AM
Better hope your wife/girlfriend doesn't read through this site! I have situations like this all the time on my pest control job. My 7-8am appointments are usually fruitful for catching someone in a compromising position. I did have an afternoon appointment that was fun though. I showed up to treat this house and couldn't get anyone to the door and when I called on my cell phone it was busy. I proceeded to do the perimeter and was spraying around a window and couldn't help but notice the young housewife in her bedroom walking around in her black panties and bra talking on the phone. I've had women let me in to spray the inside and then jump in the shower. They come out in a bathrobe with it clinging to them, you know? I could go on and on but, you guys don't want to hear about my adventures in pest control! It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it! btw--I just HAVE to add this one...I usually mention that I do lawn and landscape on the side. I had one woman ask me "Do you do anything else on the side?". Too bad, she looked like Janet Reno!

lawnkid
10-26-2002, 12:58 PM
Did the girl you were staring at see you? Man I would looked so embarrassed. Lesson to be learned. :D

Swampbeast
10-26-2002, 01:49 PM
Yeah, she hears a huge crash, looks over, and theres you on your lawn mower cursing the tree! Ha! Yeah, great for business.
Hey Tony, I had one lady ask me, "do you take alternate forms of payment?" I kinda sat there, my mind racing trying to figure out what she was talking about, when she said, "you know, I could just give you $40 worth of fun." I finally realized what she was saying, and being the good boy I am :angel: , I started stuttering and blushing and rapidly backing up! It was horrible. I have never been so mortified in my life. I just sat down in my truck, and she came out there, appologized, and handed me a $40 check. I still mow her yard, and everytime I see her I cant help but blush! :blush: I am such a pansy.....

Mowwithhustler's
10-26-2002, 03:49 PM
Yeah i am so imbarresed, i should have went over there and asked her if she need a tune up, but she would have got some attitude. and said no but ur mowere does then i would have felt like a d/a.

Swampbeast
10-26-2002, 05:16 PM
He he, you should feel like a Dumb A-- now! Oh well, live and learn, at least you have a good excuse for screwing your deck up!

Brickman
11-05-2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by LAWNGODFATHER
Is this what you face looked like before or after hitting the tree?

My vote goes for BEFORE hitting the tree.

ROFLMAO

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Brickman
11-05-2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Swampbeast
Yeah, she hears a huge crash, looks over, and theres you on your lawn mower cursing the tree! Ha! Yeah, great for business.
Hey Tony, I had one lady ask me, "do you take alternate forms of payment?" I kinda sat there, my mind racing trying to figure out what she was talking about, when she said, "you know, I could just give you $40 worth of fun." I finally realized what she was saying, and being the good boy I am :angel: , I started stuttering and blushing and rapidly backing up! It was horrible. I have never been so mortified in my life. I just sat down in my truck, and she came out there, appologized, and handed me a $40 check. I still mow her yard, and everytime I see her I cant help but blush! :blush: I am such a pansy.....

I can't believe what I just read. I think I will call eye Dr. in the morning to get an appointment to see if I am seeing clearly.

mike9497
11-05-2002, 01:57 AM
well i would of stopped mowing.walk on over to her. take your pants off and what not and lay right next to her.i see girls doing that all the time.sometimes totaly nude.i just stop mowing or whatever else i was doing at that time and have a lunch break or something.its not my fault that some chick next door to my job site desided to let her boobers or peachie out for some air

Swampbeast
11-05-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Brickman
I can't believe what I just read. I think I will call eye Dr. in the morning to get an appointment to see if I am seeing clearly.

Dont bother calling the eye doctor! Its true, my partner (from in the truck) saw everything and heard everything. Ha ha! I think it was my roguish good looks that turned her on....:D :blush: Just kidding! I do know she had just gotten a divorce like three months ago, so that could have been a part of it.

Brickman
11-05-2002, 11:21 AM
I just hate seein ladies in distress! :D :D :D :D