PDA

View Full Version : going back to see how the yards are doing

superintendent
07-29-2011, 06:18 PM
Like to know do yall go back to your yards that you haven't been to in awhile to see how they are doing or do you just wait till someone calls about something.

nighthawk117
07-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Like to know do yall go back to your yards that you haven't been to in awhile to see how they are doing or do you just wait till someone calls about something.
I am always out looking at yards, condition, mowing practice of homeowners who complain of crabgrass after they scalp the lawn!
Posted via Mobile Device

EJK2352
07-30-2011, 09:47 PM
I am always out looking at yards, condition, mowing practice of homeowners who complain of crabgrass after they scalp the lawn!
Posted via Mobile Device

Me too I like to keep an eye out for problems before they become a big deal. Ive found that by the time the customer calls about a problem, it's sometimes too late.

fireman gus
07-31-2011, 01:08 PM
I tell all my clients to call if they have a problem or question. I do not have the time to go back and check yards. I have other work that has to be done .

nighthawk117
07-31-2011, 01:43 PM
I tell all my clients to call if they have a problem or question. I do not have the time to go back and check yards. I have other work that has to be done .

That sounds like a great IPM, what till there is a problem that a customer has to call about.
Posted via Mobile Device