PDA

View Full Version : Leaf season need advice.

Planet Landscaping
10-25-2002, 07:15 PM
Guy's, Who makes the best 10 or so hp push blower?????? Anybody use the selbros tha replace mower deck??????
How about jrco leaf plow???? I dont have to remove them, just bolw them into woods.

mdb landscaping
10-25-2002, 07:37 PM
for walkbehind blowers, i prefer littlewonder, and many others on the site will agree with that. I had an 8 hp giant vac and moved up to a 9 hp honda littlewonder, and cannot beleive the difference. the jrco leaf plow works really well for moving piles of leaves that get to big for the blower to move. i have one mounted on my scag walkbehind. I use the plow and then disconnect the 4 pins, and i can use it to bag the lawn and mow. great to have.

Country_Joe
10-25-2002, 09:03 PM
Among others, I also have a Little Wonder 9 hp Honda w/b blower. Also have 2 handhelds, a 5hp Billy Goat, and a Walker blower for my MT. Day to day use I use the Stihl BG85 handheld and the Billy Goat because of the ease of use. (being lighter) During leaf season I use the Little Wonder. Very powerful but heavy. Too heavy for my hills but can move large piles effectively. More effective than my Walker. I use the Walker when I blow the mile of lane that I share with my neighbors.
But if you are on flat ground the Little Wonder is great. And I love those Honda motors. But then you could move up to the turbines if you have mountains of leaves.

Dennis