PDA

View Full Version : Expanding business

Lawn DOG
10-26-2002, 12:03 AM
This year I opened a garden center, it has been very demanding.
I thought I was busy running a grounds maintainance business. Try running two businesses. At least we have got alot of work from having a garden center. Everybody who comes in wants the trees installed or ponds put in etc...

Just thought I would share what I have been doing since I have not had much time to chat on lawnsite.

I must confess, I hired a couple of great employees so I am getting a little time to do some things I enjoy. Always enjoy reading what the other lco's are up to.

Just try to keep your eyes on what your doing and you won't tear your mowers up.LOL:nono:

Green Pastures
10-26-2002, 12:06 AM
Lawn Dog,

I'm in Virginia too. Where are you located? Maybe I could give you some of my $$. :D

Scott

greenman
10-26-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Lawn DOG

Just try to keep your eyes on what your doing and you won't tear your mowers up.LOL:nono:

:laugh: :laugh: and watch out for that tree!

LAWNGODFATHER
10-26-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Lawn DOG

LMAO........

Lawn DOG
10-26-2002, 12:22 AM
I am located near historic Fredericksburg. George Washingtons boyhood home and birthplace. You know where the snipers decided to go hunting.:eek:

LAWNGODFATHER
10-26-2002, 12:35 AM
So you being busy a good thing?

BTW they cought the sniper.

Envy Lawn Service
10-26-2002, 04:04 AM
Yeah, I saw where they just "HAD" to mention he was using an AR 15 and the fact that it's the civillian version of the M 16. They had a whole big write up in the paper about it.

That kind of thing really ticks me off both 3 ways!!!

#1. They got to take a hack at a weapon that a lot of people would like to see banned.

#2. The idiot ticks me off because he used it. Why not use a bolt action .223??? Same thing.

#3. Heck why don't the press give some other idiot the heads up on a good accurate rifle suitable for this type of use.

I am a good shot with my .308 sniper rifle. maybe I should have went hunting the dummy :D Counter sniper if you will. I would have been sure to keep my mouth shut about his weapon of choice.

Duh Mr./Mrs. reporter :confused: