PDA

View Full Version : bababooies reply

bababooie
10-26-2002, 05:24 PM
why on the scags adv. they say how much per acre their machines can mow per 8 hrs. if i send one guy out there with a scag tiger cant he cut 20 acres and finish the next day,or have a cdixie with it to cut it in one day.at 60 per acre and 30 cuts it should be worth it ? i have 75 residentials also. help me out bros.

KenH
10-26-2002, 06:10 PM
Whoooaaa... you just gave me a headache:confused:

What exactly are you asking?? Is it if a Dixie is faster than a Scag??

bubble boy
10-26-2002, 06:31 PM
bababooie your answer is

yes.

gogetter
10-26-2002, 07:16 PM
guy if you want people to help you out then take the time to write a post that we can read!
Geez!

Swampbeast
10-26-2002, 07:37 PM
Huh?

I dont understand your question, rewrite it please.:confused:

:cool:

LAWNGODFATHER
10-26-2002, 08:39 PM
I belive he is asking if he should get a Dixie because he is having trouble mowing 75 resi'a a week with his Scag.

Now what you read on like Scag and Exmark that is straight mowing time, does not include trimming, blowing, etc..

I belivie your problem may not be the mower, but your pricing, scheduling etc... The mower is easy to blaim, but if you have employees and they are not cutting the cheeze so to speake you have to investigate it further..

Also if you are referring to cutting 35 acres in 1 day, trim it and blow it with a 52" mower, it aint going to happen from us telling you. Can it be mowed at full tilt all day. there are a lot of questions to ask yourself.

KenH
10-26-2002, 09:23 PM
See, what I got out of it is he cuts 20 acres (plus 75 residentials) and is wondering if he should have 1 guy with a scag cut the 20 acres in 2 days, or buy a dixie and have 2 guys cut the 20 acres in 1 day. BTW, he gets 60$ an acre, and cuts it 30 times a year.:D

(I have a 2 year old.)

bob
10-26-2002, 09:45 PM
Short hand? -Pig Latin?- Foreign Exchange Lawn Cutter?

LAWNGODFATHER
10-26-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by bob
Short hand? -Pig Latin?- Foreign Exchange Lawn Cutter?

You forgot "bababooie" is Howard Stern-ish.

Ryan Lightning
10-26-2002, 10:43 PM
I could read it. But I cant spell, so that helps me! :D Id say if you have the money, you should have a back up mower anyway! Go for it.

Swampbeast
10-27-2002, 01:04 AM
Ahh! Now I see! This is top secret code for a "black" operation! Thats it! Yes, see, "SCAG adv." thats the type of weapons they will be using, most likely AK-47s, "one guy with a SCAG Tiger" see, thats a sniper with a long range rifle, SCAG means weapon you see.
Then he also has to take out 20 different people, and all the other stuff on there is code for the longitude and latitude of where the operation is going to take place! See? Yup. Thats it.

JimLewis
10-27-2002, 01:20 AM
Scag runs dem adv. so dat they frustrated and confusing us all. Nobody round here getting those kina hours I can send a guy out there with a Scag Lion and if he were cuttin acres and acres of the stuff and they say he not even suposed to be cuttin dat much so I dunno except with the cdix. we can't even cuttin in half a day or less because they not same as the Scag. I think it's really worth it because we overall are making the per acre of 60 and with them we can't even aren't making even 30 per acre so who knows? Hope dat helps bro.

Randy Scott
10-27-2002, 01:33 AM
Jim, I think you actually fricken' answered his question! I'm gonna piss my pants here! :dizzy:

Envy Lawn Service
10-27-2002, 01:26 AM
Who needs beer :drinkup: when you got post like this to make you laugh til you bout piss your pants?:laugh:

payup some of yall should get paid for this! payup

bubble boy
10-27-2002, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by jimlewis
Scag runs dem adv. so dat they frustrated and confusing us all. Nobody round here getting those kina hours I can send a guy out there with a Scag Lion and if he were cuttin acres and acres of the stuff and they say he not even suposed to be cuttin dat much so I dunno except with the cdix. we can't even cuttin in half a day or less because they not same as the Scag. I think it's really worth it because we overall are making the per acre of 60 and with them we can't even aren't making even 30 per acre so who knows? Hope dat helps bro.

after jim clarified the question, bababoie the answer is now $56

Guido
10-27-2002, 03:55 AM
14 or 17 and two red balloons.

At least.

Just my opinion though.

bababooie
10-27-2002, 09:51 AM
glad i can bring in some comic relief!
:dizzy:

Guido
10-27-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by bababooie
glad i can bring in some comic relief!
:dizzy:

Me too!

Swampbeast
10-27-2002, 07:45 PM
Okay, so really. What was your question?