PDA

View Full Version : eXtreme Lawncare pictures and what nots

XLS
08-02-2011, 12:54 AM
So we will be posting alot of random things here including pictures and operational ideas . Anything goes

We finally got a shop built at one of our locations it is not completed but it is dried in and looks done It is better then a school bus for storage no doubt!
It was completed on the 7th of July and has not had much done inside for functionality.

They still have to get the water, sewer, power hooked up and they will start building the office next week .

We have had alot of things going on the last few months !!!!!

DIXIECONTRACTING
08-02-2011, 08:30 AM
Very nice Good Luck with that.

flatlander42
08-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Nice looking building. Is just a custom built one, or some sort of "brand" name one?

What is the size?

XLS
08-02-2011, 10:47 AM
that is a custom.
we ordered a steel carport one for 875.00 plus the extras and they said 2 weeks to install it.......on the 4the week and still no word i sent our construction guys out there and it took 3 days for the metal to be cut and the construction guys and our hardscape crew in the district got the conctret and srame work done in that time.
and it took about 1 1/2 days to get the tin on and then a day for the doors

it is a 18x32 they should get to building the office space this weekend
currently we are at 1600.00 cost todate
Posted via Mobile Device

bonerigo.1
08-02-2011, 11:53 AM
That building is old. Larger than 18 x 32. Has faded tin, weeds growing up all around, rust, and the gravel is old with weeds. Nice try.

XLS
08-02-2011, 02:37 PM
well nice try yourself it is exactly that.18x32 the doors are 8x9 the paint is factory paint by amish so its not a true beige or true rust red. where the hell is rust??? it has a warranty

the weeds are about 3 weeks of rain and grow like that here sorry again know it all..there is something about lose dirt and field weeds that just grow when watered

old gravel wtf??? i guess the big pile we get it from is old wtf....... i have a pile of dirt that is old too since we had it since last fall......want to see old dirt geeze what ever
would it actually proove anything if this week end i get a pic of us measuring it or just 2 peoples arms reached out for scale.
what ever next
the tin was$1.50 a running foot.......if i wanted nice super shinny tin not faded and possibly thicker i could have paid $2.05 a runniing foot and had it ....but why in 2 years it will fade out anyways .
Posted via Mobile Device

Pro-Lawn&Grounds
08-02-2011, 03:54 PM
hahaha here this guy goes again ... this thread will be like 10 pages long and these will be the only pics posted on it ...

It's not a Passion it's an Obsession ... honestly maybe you should get check out ... it might all just be a schizophrenic delusion

havenlax18
08-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Thats all one of these buildings is... $1600

ArenaLandscaping
08-02-2011, 04:49 PM
hahaha here this guy goes again ... this thread will be like 10 pages long and these will be the only pics posted on it ...

It's not a Passion it's an Obsession ... honestly maybe you should get check out ... it might all just be a schizophrenic delusion

Your the one that needs a check up. You and the other straphanger with comments. Have a little respect. After all hes making a living the same way you are. If you have nothing nice to say then keep your mouth shut, I hate people like you on this forum. I will stir the pot on this forum. Bash and you shall get bashed. I think you should change your screen name to "bashmaster".

Nice building buddy good luck with it.

Stihlman11
08-02-2011, 05:40 PM
I dont know if this guy tells the truth or makes up BS. But I can tell you this, I've lived in TN and GA my whole life, and weeds are the state plant in these two states. As much rain as we have gotten this year those weeds could have easily grown that high in 3 weeks.

Pro-Lawn&Grounds
08-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Your the one that needs a check up. You and the other straphanger with comments. Have a little respect. After all hes making a living the same way you are. If you have nothing nice to say then keep your mouth shut, I hate people like you on this forum. I will stir the pot on this forum. Bash and you shall get bashed. I think you should change your screen name to "bashmaster".

Okay first of all to build that you have to put a base down, to do that you have to actually dig the base out, so he dug it out, laid the base, built the shop, laid the seed (its not sod to many weeds in it) and they germinated and grew in fully in three weeks during the summer?

I work hard day in day out I put the time in to go from a 1999 Mazda b2500 and a 1980's bobcat walk behind to where I am now ... excuse me that it pisses me off that some guys think this website is here for them to B.S. all of us ... I come here and always came here to learn and pick up tricks ... and then this guy is constantly posting b.s. about his company that's gonna rival brickman or something one day ... "Bashmaster" would be suitable if I did it a lot ... this is the first time ... I'm tired of every time I come on here this guy has some posting about something he supposedly has done or has bought and never has any way to back it up ... and this shop is that again ... there is one just like it behind the middle schools baseball field around here ... maybe Ill go over there today and take a picture of it and show you all my new work shop

nepatsfan
08-02-2011, 06:36 PM

and you can be the bushhacker.

ArenaLandscaping
08-02-2011, 06:52 PM
and you can be the bushhacker.

My anger towards this guy is really of because you and few other individuals who constantly put you down for being different. I am sorry I lashed out at that guy. He did not deserve it. Your constant talk about my work only proves how jealous you are!

Clonts Landscaping
08-02-2011, 06:53 PM
EXACTLY what i was thinking. Okay first of all to build that you have to put a base down, to do that you have to actually dig the base out, so he dug it out, laid the base, built the shop, laid the seed (its not sod to many weeds in it) and they germinated and grew in fully in three weeks during the summer?

I work hard day in day out I put the time in to go from a 1999 Mazda b2500 and a 1980's bobcat walk behind to where I am now ... excuse me that it pisses me off that some guys think this website is here for them to B.S. all of us ... I come here and always came here to learn and pick up tricks ... and then this guy is constantly posting b.s. about his company that's gonna rival brickman or something one day ... "Bashmaster" would be suitable if I did it a lot ... this is the first time ... I'm tired of every time I come on here this guy has some posting about something he supposedly has done or has bought and never has any way to back it up ... and this shop is that again ... there is one just like it behind the middle schools baseball field around here ... maybe Ill go over there today and take a picture of it and show you all my new work shop

nepatsfan
08-02-2011, 07:28 PM
My anger towards this guy is really of because you and few other individuals who constantly put you down for being different. I am sorry I lashed out at that guy. He did not deserve it. Your constant talk about my work only proves how jealous you are!

No one put you down. You asked for opinions on your work and you got them. I am not jealous about your lack of knowledge. Some people love to be coddled. If you put something out there and ask for opinions, expect to get them and take them like a man, especially when they are the truth.

Snapper Jack
08-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Two continuous battles is one thread:dizzy: who's selling the popcorn:confused:

ArenaLandscaping
08-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Two continuous battles is one thread:dizzy: who's selling the popcorn:confused:

nepatsfan is, he works in the peanut gallery!

nepatsfan
08-02-2011, 08:10 PM
nepatsfan is, he works in the peanut gallery!

Then why would i be selling popcorn?:laugh::cool2:

old oak lawn
08-02-2011, 09:33 PM
That is a lot more then 3 weeks growth, look at the small tree growing at the rear side of the building. I have to say XLS is Full of crap , Cant everyone see that he enjoys telling BS stories of how big he is and all he has going on. That building has been up for some time now and most likely in not and will never be owned by XLS. Just someone,s building he rode by and took a picture of.

XLS
08-02-2011, 11:21 PM
seewhat s messed up if you look closer is the damn building wasnt dug at all.....it was marked off and forms of plywood put up concrete poured.......i bought a building 3 months back i guess......cleaned it up and right now have 3 foot trees on the building.

some of the guys are right its bs i cant just post the assumed crap and move on.......but i dont see anyone saying they know me or one thing about my opperation..the gravel is deep at the doors know it alls.
friday if its not rainning we will spray the dallas grass.....the stuff that looks like lawn........it is all weeds.

see everyone thinks i bs about every thing .......test me on my stuff i would enjoy that.........like see i say i own alot of walkers i have made about 20k in three days off of selling them and if i wanted to bs you guys i could but all we have is self pride and our word i tell you the type guy i am
Ifvi sell a used walker i will give a true warrany with 2500 hours i would not tell a lie to have fun with anyone.......
out of curriosity what is it you think is a lie??? I have said alot so where was the lies?
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-02-2011, 11:27 PM
also i went there today and i was ther 3 hours ......there is no tree at all.....there is a tall assweed on the back corner...........be glad to show you a close up so maybe you know it alls can tell me what it is....... here that weed and what we call polk grow 3 foot a week......it grows faster then kudzu.....goig there tomorrow be glad to shoot the weed

I dont think the guys who know i sold them walkers will speak up. but in a week i have sold alot of them and in the morning we will be selling a trailer as well
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-02-2011, 11:43 PM
this time i hope the mods let it all stay.so when its all posted you bs bashers can be seen for what you are fools
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-02-2011, 11:56 PM
so...... any one looking for any walker parts??? dirt cheap and if it dont work i will make it right
I have
several blade gear boxes $50.00 each
48" ghs deck shell $200.00
left and right hydro wheel drive assemblies $400.00 per side complete with the cooling fan, hydro pump and gear axel assembly,complete bolt in units
pto drive gear boxes $ 300.00
square pto shaft assemblies(pre 1998) shafts$35.00
blower assemblies 100.00
drive tires-rims $25.00 each
i have every thing including complete frames for 250.00

name a part and we wll set a price and payment option or pick them up your call.......i may have 10,000.00 in parts if they were new......you want anything just ask (people who lie wouldnt have anything above for sale....... did i lie spend the money and you will see.lol
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-03-2011, 12:10 AM
havenlax.......the $1600 is the cost as of now my wifes father did the framing and we wont see the labor until done. he is not worried about the money.but i expect the labor will be close to around 800 for the building at this point.
all it is in honesty is a pole barn with a top and bottom band and 2"4" bracing and a beam across the shop and 4 truss in the roof the lumber was cheap and the concrete was the highest part at 86$$ a cubic yard cost finished
Posted via Mobile Device

Stihlman11
08-03-2011, 12:10 AM
you're one strange person...... I saw your other thread were you had a school bus with a bunch of junk in it. Show some real pictures of all the stuff you claim to have, my money says you cant. Better start looking for some on google images

XLS
08-03-2011, 12:21 AM
if you seen the bus that building is its replacement.

i am selling walkers daily and i posted pics of some of our new mowers on another thread......all of those would have been on the other threads if you guys would accepted the fact.....if you let me post what i want when i want and the more you ask the longer you wait.
instead the mods locked them all

i sent out 12 brand new mowers this weekend and i am about to make a second trip for 12 more in a few days

see i signed a contract that i get a mower for X amount but i have to use the brand exclusively so 1 sell a old walker and i get 2-5 new mowers for the price.

i have 20K $$ cash in my hand off the sales and adding about 1000 tomorrow on a trailer sell.....it dont prove anything at all but that is all i have to prove anything.
Posted via Mobile Device

old oak lawn
08-03-2011, 12:24 AM
:laugh: 20k in days ? you could not get that if you sold all the junk you have posted from the start. Do you lie to make yourself feel better? Do you realize you will never be more the a 1 man op with a old walker in the back of a piece of crap ranger? I'm thinking you live in that School bus that you calmed to be a office.:laugh:

Stihlman11
08-03-2011, 12:29 AM
for someone as busy as you claim to be, all your employees, building new shops everywhere, selling all these walkers( I saw a picture of just 1 you had, looked like a pos), and buying dozens of new mowers, you sure have lots of time to get on lawnsite and make up stuff.

XLS
08-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-03-2011, 12:35 AM
you guys are jealous and its funny.
all i do is deal with people all day.this is why in all these bash i continue to be calm simply because i am not proving anything. just talking to you guys.

yeah 20k in days
today alone i sold 4 walkers at 1200,2500 1900 and 4500 cash. looking like they are crap they were still good mowers sorry you dont buy one from me to see
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-03-2011, 12:42 AM
i have adds on craigs list for the mowers......all we are doing is as we get the new ones custom built we simply sell the walkers and list every item not working right.
i simply answer a phone when it rings and i mow very little anything more less whe its hot out
guys i get more then you can imagine done in a day.....I am awake come 5 am and i dont go to bed untill midnight-1am. just call me one day and see
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-03-2011, 01:13 AM
my work load the rest of the week
9 am- noon wait on a guy to come buy a 14` trailer
10-noon we should recieve a truck load ofwalkers.
i will work in the office and play with my daughter in the low time
1 pm call and check the status of our equipment order
and the rest of the day will be spent looking and reading over the mowers we recieved.to be sure they get serviced before the sale. i may call my dealer for pricing on little parts to be sure they are field ready . then i will see if any of my locations have the possible parts i need on parts mowers.....if so i will go get the parts..
tonight i made the last sale at 9pm he came from 200 miles and paid 1005 asking price so i know my equipment pricing is fair and accurate
thursday i will work on fall flyers for my district....
Friday i will mail the flyer out at 8 am 9 am i will call a large local print shop and see if he has my design ready if so i will take 2 trucks up

I have plenty of time to be on lawnsite :)
Posted via Mobile Device

WPS85
08-03-2011, 11:27 AM
This site has too many people that go around bashing other members. You are NOT doing any good by doing that, you're only making the site look bad, and its always the same bunch of people.

That building is old. Larger than 18 x 32. Has faded tin, weeds growing up all around, rust, and the gravel is old with weeds. Nice try.
This has to be one of the stupidest post I've seen on here.

How do you know if the building is old?

I don't see any faded tin OR rust. (show me the faded tin and rust)

Weeds grow fast don't you know.:rolleyes:

Gravel is old? LMAO:laugh: Maybe he didn't buy "new gravel". I get FREE railroad gravel all the time to put on fresh built driveways, and the weeds grow fast on a fresh graded road or parking lot WITH GRAVEL on it.

If you don't like his threads then don't post in them. People like you ruin threads.
That is a lot more then 3 weeks growth, look at the small tree growing at the rear side of the building. I have to say XLS is Full of crap
It don't look like a small tree to me. Looks like some kind of weed. Maybe horse weed.
you're one strange person...... I saw your other thread were you had a school bus with a bunch of junk in it.
People like you are strange too and ruin threads. You just can't find nothing better to say.

Maybe this building is replacing the school bus. I never seen the school bus and it doesn't matter, because this is a new thread.

BTW, the building looks nice.

Stihlman11
08-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Wps85, you must not have seen any of his other threads... It upsets people that work hard to make a honest living, and then get on lawnsite, to see people putting up pictures of stuff that isn't theirs. Believe it or not, it happens on lawnsite more than you think. Xls, don't think anyone here is jealous of your stuff, maybe I'm being a jerk, but I'm not on here lying to everyone...
Posted via Mobile Device

cooltype
08-03-2011, 02:41 PM
So whats the address to this shop? I want to google it and see a street view. Then I want to look at your countys website and see if your name is on the property deed. Wouldnt that clear up all the confusion?

Pro-Lawn&Grounds
08-03-2011, 02:50 PM
I googled extreme lawn services in tn the only one that comes up has 2 employees and makes like 50.000 a year ... I'm surprised the Brickman of TN doesn't come up on google

cooltype
08-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Thats another good point

ny scaper
08-03-2011, 02:59 PM
What happened to that other shop you got earlier in the year? Are you going to be able to fit ALL your equipment in there? Is there parking for all your guys?

ArenaLandscaping
08-03-2011, 03:00 PM
I googled extreme lawn services in tn the only one that comes up has 2 employees and makes like 50.000 a year ... I'm surprised the Brickman of TN doesn't come up on google

What is a "brickman"??

mowandblow1980
08-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Brickman is one of the largest landscape companies. I think second or third in the country.

Pressedun
08-03-2011, 03:12 PM
So whats the address to this shop? I want to google it and see a street view. Then I want to look at your countys website and see if your name is on the property deed. Wouldnt that clear up all the confusion?

I agree with this... post the addresses of all the shops you supposedly own and we can all find out for ourselves if you're blowing hot air - post a picture of your 12 new walkers all together... You're a trip dude!

cooltype
08-03-2011, 03:22 PM
All I had to do was google preston lawnscapes no city even and it autofilled what I was typing and brought up the website. Thats pretty good exposure in my opinion. Why cant xls be found so easily?? I dont have my business name on here because unfortunately it also pulls up lawnsite threads when you google and I would prefer people looking for me didnt have to stumble across goofballs like extreme lawncare in the process. Long story short, he should have a website if this was all its cracked up to be and its obvious the people with common sense on here have caught on long ago but I still had to chime in. Another thing I thought of xls.........please inform us how we can get involved in one of your "franchises" or whatever you like to call them??

Pressedun
08-03-2011, 03:25 PM
All I had to do was google preston lawnscapes no city even and it autofilled what I was typing and brought up the website. Thats pretty good exposure in my opinion. I dont have my business name on here because unfortunately it also pulls up lawnsite threads when you google and I would prefer people looking for me didnt have to stumble across goofballs like extreme lawncare in the process. Long story short, he should have a website if this was all its cracked up to be and its obvious the people with common sense on here have caught on long ago but I still had to chime in

Yup, I agree with that as well. If you had that large of a company there is no way you would have enough time to be on lawnsite posting all these bogus pictures and making all of these lengthy posts about how much money you're spending. No one cares how much you're spending XLS, all we care about is seeing the actual proof that you're as large as you say you are... it's all still hot air to me and to a lot of people on here.

Pressedun
08-03-2011, 03:27 PM
All I had to do was google preston lawnscapes no city even and it autofilled what I was typing and brought up the website. Thats pretty good exposure in my opinion. Why cant xls be found so easily?? I dont have my business name on here because unfortunately it also pulls up lawnsite threads when you google and I would prefer people looking for me didnt have to stumble across goofballs like extreme lawncare in the process. Long story short, he should have a website if this was all its cracked up to be and its obvious the people with common sense on here have caught on long ago but I still had to chime in. Another thing I thought of xls.........please inform us how we can get involved in one of your "franchises" or whatever you like to call them??

You're even kinda close to where he claims to be... have you ever seen one of those hideous green box trucks? Or those Rangers with Walkers in the back of them?

cooltype
08-03-2011, 03:42 PM
No, I have never seen or heard of him, this spring we were even mowing some contracts as far as 3 hrs away from chattanooga in different parts of tn and I never saw him around. Did have a guy I bought a work truck from try to sell me a school bus. He said he had a guy buy one and cut the back off and turn it into a mowing truck maybe I should call him and find out exactly who it was that did that...how funny would that be if it was this guy.

Chevy z71
08-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Brickman is one of the largest landscape companies. I think second or third in the country.

i have never seen him.

cooltype
08-03-2011, 04:11 PM
www.brickmangroup.com
They are located in nashville as far as tn branches go, but they are also in 26 states, Im sure I will be seeing them soon....headed to sandestin resort in florida tomorrow they are in there everyday.

nepatsfan
08-03-2011, 04:13 PM
http://www.brickmangroup.com/

Haha...beat me to it.

Chevy z71
08-03-2011, 04:25 PM
I all ways see valley creast when i go to fl.

Chevy z71
08-03-2011, 04:26 PM
and bay landscapes.

XLS
08-03-2011, 04:39 PM

i never claimed brickman of anything
but if in fact you did google my name and you knew a fact or 2 about tn and my company the you also need to know this.
in tn if you cover 1 county and make 50k a year or 100 k you only need one lic. but if you cover or work in a 2nd county and make 50k in 1 and 30k in the other you have to get 2 lic.

for every county you claim 50k you have to get a seperate lic so we cover 94 counties ........how much could we make???
and i replied to this in fun to show this poster is full of himselfsimply because i am the sole proprietor of the business my ss# is my tax id and no ones name is on anything but my legal name
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-03-2011, 04:41 PM
and something else neat about tn i have found 2 counties in the state where no business lic is even avalible
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-03-2011, 04:49 PM
I agree with this... post the addresses of all the shops you supposedly own and we can all find out for ourselves if you're blowing hot air - post a picture of your 12 new walkers all together... You're a trip dude!

DUDE where did i say 12 walkers????? if you guysgo back to my old threadsyou would see i said back then we work with the towns to uplift them and the new shop was on land and i was working a deal with the city where we upkeep it for a few years and it is our building

that shop is zoned commercial sits on a 800sqft lot
you can see a dilapidated house in the pic. in 5 years if we leave or they buy the area from us we have it i the contract we just get the money back no profit and then the city would turn it into a rent to store building

in tn you dont get an address for a structure untill power is on and a address is determined. it is part of 911 response.....so untill the power is on we will get no address sorry
Posted via Mobile Device

Pressedun
08-03-2011, 04:56 PM
DUDE where did i say 12 walkers????? if you guysgo back to my old threadsyou would see i said back then we work with the towns to uplift them and the new shop was on land and i was working a deal with the city where we upkeep it for a few years and it is our building

that shop is zoned commercial sits on a 800sqft lot
you can see a dilapidated house in the pic. in 5 years if we leave or they buy the area from us we have it i the contract we just get the money back no profit and then the city would turn it into a rent to store building

in tn you dont get an address for a structure untill power is on and a address is determined. it is part of 911 response.....so untill the power is on we will get no address sorry
Posted via Mobile Device

I guess you didn't specify Walkers but...

if you seen the bus that building is its replacement.

i am selling walkers daily and i posted pics of some of our new mowers on another thread......all of those would have been on the other threads if you guys would accepted the fact.....if you let me post what i want when i want and the more you ask the longer you wait.
instead the mods locked them all

i sent out 12 brand new mowers this weekend and i am about to make a second trip for 12 more in a few days

see i signed a contract that i get a mower for X amount but i have to use the brand exclusively so 1 sell a old walker and i get 2-5 new mowers for the price.

i have 20K $$ cash in my hand off the sales and adding about 1000 tomorrow on a trailer sell.....it dont prove anything at all but that is all i have to prove anything.
Posted via Mobile Device

Regardless, it's 12 new mowers and another 12 in a few days I guess... You can claim anything you want unless you back it up.

You mean to tell me that none of your shops have an address? I didn't mean that one specifically... you're unreal dude.

Pressedun
08-03-2011, 04:57 PM
i never claimed brickman of anything
but if in fact you did google my name and you knew a fact or 2 about tn and my company the you also need to know this.
in tn if you cover 1 county and make 50k a year or 100 k you only need one lic. but if you cover or work in a 2nd county and make 50k in 1 and 30k in the other you have to get 2 lic.

for every county you claim 50k you have to get a seperate lic so we cover 94 counties ........how much could we make???
and i replied to this in fun to show this poster is full of himselfsimply because i am the sole proprietor of the business my ss# is my tax id and no ones name is on anything but my legal name
Posted via Mobile Device

Blah blah blah, you could fly a hot air balloon for days with all this crap you're saying.

XLS
08-03-2011, 05:00 PM
to get in on my franchise as YOU CALLED IT
1) you have to live in tn
2)not had been a dumb ass on lawnsite
3)have a clean police record
4)have a clean driving record.
5) have an acomidation
by a head police officer
6) have something worth bringing on board with us

Then you come in sign a no compete and have it notorized in you expected county of coverage witnessed by my lawyer
then we make arangements to advertise your location
we would regester a business name out of about 7 we offer.
then we give you items of production and your off

key word is you cant be a disrespecting axx off lawnsite
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-03-2011, 05:02 PM
I guess you didn't specify Walkers but...

Regardless, it's 12 new mowers and another 12 in a few days I guess... You can claim anything you want unless you back it up.

You mean to tell me that none of your shops have an address? I didn't mean that one specifically... you're unreal dude.

EXACTLY....you guysdont read anything you just talk crap...kids.....i would tell my kid to just shut up and listen.....
Posted via Mobile Device

Pressedun
08-03-2011, 05:05 PM
EXACTLY....you guysdont read anything you just talk crap...kids.....i would tell my kid to just shut up and listen.....
Posted via Mobile Device

Kids? I'm an adult... don't go making assumptions and with the way you talk, a lot would think you're a kid.

Pressedun
08-03-2011, 05:08 PM
5) have an acomidation
by a head police officer

Then you come in sign a no compete and have it notorized in you expected county of coverage witnessed by my lawyer

Posted via Mobile Device

Hell of a business plan...

Recruit hacks all over Tennessee... oh but you can't be a member of lawnsite. Do you talk this way in emails to prospective "franchisees"? I can't believe anyone would want to do business with a person like you.

XLS
08-03-2011, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=Pressedun;4116862]Blah blah blah, you could fly a hot air ballon!!!!!

pressudumb- i dont care you dont have my addresses ....so someone can steal things smart.
if you worked for me would you really wat me giving out you address especially if your trucks set outside your home where anyone could get the address off here??? = am not going to disclose any information endanger any of my guys.sorry
Posted via Mobile Device

Pressedun
08-03-2011, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=Pressedun;4116862]Blah blah blah, you could fly a hot air ballon!!!!!

pressudumb- i dont care you dont have my addresses ....so someone can steal things smart.
if you worked for me would you really wat me giving out you address especially if your trucks set outside your home where anyone could get the address off here??? = am not going to disclose any information endanger any of my guys.sorry
Posted via Mobile Device

I see how you run your business now... that's really all of the information that I need.

XLS
08-03-2011, 05:12 PM
back up pics.......know it all i can they are on about 15 closed locked threads because you guys mess them up

check out my thread bradley shipment i posted a pic for 6 or so of the last load because 12 is al but imposible to position to get a quality of the camera needs to be back100 foot to see 12 units and then they were to small
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-03-2011, 05:15 PM
[QUOTE=XLS;4116878]

I see how you run your business now... that's really all of the information that I need.

see you just proved your off......i have said this 50 times.atleast

what if you had a shop shed and wanted to mow but the bank just laughed ........you really dont see how easy it is to get locations opperatioal
Posted via Mobile Device

nepatsfan
08-03-2011, 05:19 PM
5) have an acomidation
by a head police officer

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm 0 for 6 but I'm interested and I have my own school bus.......I mean shop

XLS
08-03-2011, 05:24 PM
i see you guysare looking for me.....nice wtf really

i dont have one truck near chatnooga .i have one truck in morristown area

when did i say green was my trucks???? you guysare to funny. we will and have started painting a few. but most are just work trucks running h1 tags ad no name .......this is funny
kitts want to meet up lol have a meeting on the 15th in morristown .......if you fid me one guy in the morristown areawho can put me in my place i wont post anything.

i go all over the state so i can tell you things about my areas you cant google online but mapy someone can verify.....test me
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-03-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm 0 for 6 but I'm interested and I have my own school bus.......I mean shop

than boss call us and we have a sit down.....lol ps. we dont have a school bus lol
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-03-2011, 05:36 PM
i dare someone living in any of my towns to say.....hey tell me what that small building beside that oak tree on that road is . i live 280 miles from rodgersville tn..... some one close go there and chalange methat office is in rogersville and works in morristown where the manager takes day classes a few days a week and works beside his crews on the weekend . man up wise ones.
i know the towns as well as anyone in them.
Posted via Mobile Device

THEGOLDPRO
08-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Subbing got the laughs.

ArenaLandscaping
08-03-2011, 05:41 PM
XLS, all you are doing is adding fuel to the fire. I know its your thread ,but If I were you I wouldnt make anymore posts!

nepatsfan, you make me laugh you have no business speaking this is a Tenn beef. They live there and their calling him out. You live in Mass???:hammerhead:, what do you know about it to make a comment? Your the type of guy who waits till somebody gets a beating and then you run over and kick the the person while there down.....

XLS
08-03-2011, 05:44 PM
sooooo. back on topic

i will post pics later today/night

i have 18 hours a day of not much to do personally

i replaced taillights on a trailer i am selling.....he couldnt come today fridayat noon he will be up
not much more can be said......oh i am in a car 4 hour ride thatswhy i am able to be on all day....or is it because i have internet on a phone with a NY number and run my business with it and answer calls on a tn number.
more odd stuff i know....see i am signed online 24/7/365 to answer queations from my crews managers.....something i couldnt do if i was workig on loud equipment
i log off LS wheb the questions stop but if you post i get it in mail so i come one and address the comment...... i am not sitting on ls waiting guys sorry
Posted via Mobile Device

nepatsfan
08-03-2011, 05:58 PM
XLS, all you are doing is adding fuel to the fire. I know its your thread ,but If I were you I wouldnt make anymore posts!

nepatsfan, you make me laugh you have no business speaking this is a Tenn beef. They live there and their calling him out. You live in Mass???:hammerhead:, what do you know about it to make a comment? Your the type of guy who waits till somebody gets a beating and then you run over and kick the the person while there down.....

Why are you commenting on the thread then Rhode Island boy.....Who said this was a thread about tn? You really aren't very intelligent, are you?:hammerhead:

Chevy z71
08-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Subbing got the laughs.

Every one he makes me:laugh::laugh:.

Chevy z71
08-03-2011, 06:02 PM
Why are you commenting on the thread then Rhode Island boy.....Who said this was a thread about tn? You really aren't very intelligent, are you?:hammerhead:

He wants to be a Tenn.:laugh:

nepatsfan
08-03-2011, 06:04 PM

If he goes down there no Japenese Maple will be safe!

ArenaLandscaping
08-03-2011, 06:08 PM

I am all set, once you go country you cant go back..

WPS85
08-03-2011, 06:11 PM

You mow in 94 counties?

Tennessee has 95 counties. Can't you get the last one?:dancing::laugh::laugh::laugh::dancing:

ArenaLandscaping
08-03-2011, 06:13 PM
If he goes down there no Japenese Maple will be safe!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jealousy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Envy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatred

XLS
08-03-2011, 06:14 PM
there is no one in here commenting on my business actually from tn buti think kitts.....in knoxville??? =f he wants to call me out the that is fine we could talk about things he can confirm. i know a few guys around morristown we bid against this spring out there are on LS....they wont call nothing.

I will be the first to say as a company we do not operate like a large company at all. It is because we are 25 small ones in fact. we keep equipment in anything securable from monthly rent stroage lockers to 52` transport trailers......they come on board with us and if they go "i got a bus and i can lock it"..and they give us a key to it then i dont care if they use it
if they park the 5x8 trailer behind a barn out of site on their farm, as long as we get a key to the gate ok.
we do not opperate in cities where theif is a high probibility, most of the guys have a 5x10 storage locker as a day office or use a walk in closet or what ever for a office and just keep the equipment on the trucks out back [heir house.....we have some city crews who just park the trailers under tarps inside of fenced in storage yards where they have a day office

call me out tn guys we can have a luch and talk ???? i am now rolling in laughter....no one will just because they dont know .
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-03-2011, 06:21 PM
no tn has 6 counties not listed that we dont touch because there is NO businesses they are dead tiny counties t dont really claim anymore in the mountians....the few people living there pay land and wheel tax in a joining county
we only do large $ jobs in the statewe only mow in about 65 counties....not real sure on that as a company we are way smaller then valley or brickmans we dont worry about being seen its better we are not actually......some new kid sees us and dont like us and bam suff is stole. low profile is fine buy me
Posted via Mobile Device

Chevy z71
08-03-2011, 06:26 PM
You do any work in north knoxville.

Puddle of Oil
08-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Subscribing to see a train wreak.

KrayzKajun
08-03-2011, 06:55 PM

Save me a seat in the front row and some popcorn
Posted via Mobile Device

Stihlman11
08-03-2011, 07:02 PM
So in this thread, you said you didnt have a school bus, then you said you did. LOL You are probably a 9 year old in his mommys basement having a good laugh over all this. You said you had about 15 locked threads, Maybe you should take a hint. How many dozens more will you make??? Go buy a camera with all the $20,000 you make in 2 days, and go take some pictures. Ive never seen any pictures of yours that werent junky trash.

XLS
08-03-2011, 07:38 PM

that xls is locatedin cookville tn......we dont operate under xls there as a no compete with them so you know facts
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-03-2011, 07:47 PM
stihlman 11 read this slow since it is you calling bs on it
back 1 month ago i had a thread extremelawncare future projects2 in it i posted a school bus10` long that post was open and i stated we had a building 18x20 that was a bust lost 75.00 whole bucks....my wifes dad is self employeed and just finished a house and had a few days . i scheduled my guys to do the concrete work on the original building so they were comming reguardless
her dad did the framming and dried it in.....he has done nothing inside once he was done we hauled the bus to scrap $560.00 soYES I HAD A BUS NOW I DONT
Posted via Mobile Device

93Chevy
08-03-2011, 08:06 PM
This thread is literally comical.

XLS
08-03-2011, 08:14 PM
So in this thread, you said you didnt have a school bus, then you said you did.
inextremelawncare future projects 2 i had 1 location storing small things in a bus....i also explained the new building then i asked the mods to clean it up

the building got built then we scraped the bus $560.00........so yes i had a bus in the state now i dont simple to logical people or folks with comon sense
LOL You are probably a 9 year old in his mommys basement having a good laugh over all this. You said you had about 15 locked threads, Maybe you should take a hint.

TO just stop talking to bashmasters......see i asked the mods to clean up and lock the others so again your talking and dont know what you talking about.
How many dozens more will you make???
i made 5 in 7 years or so on here but i was never bashed while talking to other threads HELPING PEOPLE nor did i bash any of them
you know the words freedom of speach and how when your words spoken slander or words wrote is lible then it becomes legal
real fast and laws hold you accountable online these days soanyway just reminding you guys mods ca ban over talking trash to save the site
Go buy a camera with all the $20,000 you make in 2 days,

you want to see a pic of that in 100$$$ bills???
and go take some pictures.

I have nothing to take pictures of sorry,when i get something it is called fake lie someone elses or just a building so move on

Ive never seen any pictures of yours that werent junky trash.

I didnt ask you to see those it was a privilege that i posted them if you enjoy them or not that is your decission
Posted via Mobile Device

93Chevy
08-03-2011, 08:16 PM
If you're as big as you say, why are you pissing around with resi lawns and crappy trucks?

XLS
08-03-2011, 08:16 PM

my wife is too said alot of folkare childish and she dont know why they dont just let it go and go mow grass in the heat
Posted via Mobile Device

old oak lawn
08-03-2011, 08:31 PM
my wife is too said alot of folkare childish and she dont know why they dont just let it go and go mow grass in the heat
Posted via Mobile Device

What ? Why do you keep trying to defend yourself with out a picture of all the crap you say you have? All i have seen is a few pictures of old walkers, the back 12 inch;s of a green box van ( who,s van ??} and a field of old junk. Sorry i left out someone,s new shop and the SCHOOL BUS / OFFICE / HOME. Don't you know all 1 lie does in lead to another

XLS
08-03-2011, 08:33 PM
If you're as big as you say, why are you pissing around with resi lawns and crappy trucks?

which trucks??? old box trucks or rangers??? be specific
residendials???????? we do small commercials to lol we just like residentials because
1) they pay cash or checks the day of service and most big guys dont even want residentials
2) it dont require alot of special tools to complete res
3) with todays comercial accounts you bill monthly wait14-30 days net and they can go out durring the month leave you out of 1000s atleast if a res moves its paid in full
commercial requires alot of times irrigation work repaires custom request thatwould require more equipment bigger trucks for the typesa of loads ect

we work with HOA and let brickmans and Valley mow the high vis areas and plant we will do the mowing mulching and trimming seed and fert and make more end of year on the same block
there are alot of reasons we like res.
for the trucks alot of them dont get 6 k milesa year......they will be many years old by 100kmiles
Posted via Mobile Device

Pro-Lawn&Grounds
08-03-2011, 08:37 PM
What is a "brickman"??

I WISH I COULD SAY THAT! ... I can't spit out the window without hitting one of their trucks ... lucky they don't really do residential or I'd be out work ...

THEGOLDPRO
08-03-2011, 08:41 PM
I want to believe in you i really do XLS, But all you do is talk a big game with literally zero proof at all. If your sick of people bashing you and calling you a liar then start posting some real pics of all of your "so called equipment" Until then NO ONE and i really do mean no one is going to believe a word you say.

So basically you are just spinning your wheels trying to make people believe you. And until you actually start showing proof of your company you will continue to be a laughing stock on this forum.

Remember a picture is worth a 1000 words my friend, Until you start showing pictures you should post zero words.

XLS
08-03-2011, 08:42 PM
also in the towns we work in dont have alot of big commercial industry just carlots parts store general stores and gas stations that is our commercials

old oak
You seen the back of a neon green box truck......i posted a trailer with name number with the same GREEN..... call the number ad talk to me lol
I have 2 personal box trucks my personal crew uses 1 has a name and number......the other DONT so what did it prove ?????? [hey are old and ugly but run fine.....whe they need tires we will scrap the box trucks and not use them any more period??

again guys i dont see your obsessions if you want to see the trucks go search on me lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Pressedun
08-03-2011, 08:44 PM
residendials???????? we do small commercials to lol we just like residentials because
1) they pay cash or checks the day of service and most big guys dont even want residentials
3) with todays comercial accounts you bill monthly wait14-30 days net and they can go out durring the month leave you out of 1000s atleast if a res moves its paid in full
commercial requires alot of times irrigation work repaires custom request thatwould require more equipment bigger trucks for the typesa of loads ect

we work with HOA and let brickmans and Valley mow the high vis areas and plant we will do the mowing mulching and trimming seed and fert and make more end of year on the same block
for the trucks alot of them dont get 6 k milesa year......they will be many years old by 100kmiles
Posted via Mobile Device

Hard to believe that 3000 customers all pay the day they are serviced, that's impossible man. I'd believe it if you accepted credit card but not when there has to be a physical transaction. If that's a stipulation of your business, I would imagine a lot of customers wouldn't enjoy having to be home every single time you guys rolled around to cut their lawn. You'd be losing tons of business that way.

What the hell do I know though? I'm just an idiot running a business that is doing quite well in these tough times.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

old oak lawn
08-03-2011, 08:44 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

What a bunch of crap. You dont make Sh#t Compaired to any part of the Brickman group.

Pressedun
08-03-2011, 08:47 PM
I want to believe in you i really do XLS, But all you do is talk a big game with literally zero proof at all. If your sick of people bashing you and calling you a liar then start posting some real pics of all of your "so called equipment" Until then NO ONE and i really do mean no one is going to believe a word you say.

So basically you are just spinning your wheels trying to make people believe you. And until you actually start showing proof of your company you will continue to be a laughing stock on this forum.

Remember a picture is worth a 1000 words my friend, Until you start showing pictures you should post zero words.

Agreed, couldn't have said it better Goldpro.

flatlander42
08-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Simple camera that takes Good-Great pics=~100$$
Or any newer phone has an OK camera. Mine has taken almost all of the pics in my threads.

Please just get one and take a handful of pics. Honestly it couldn't be as hard as you make it seem.

Also, don't play the card about the stuff being strung across multipul locations.

I like your threads and try to be positive, but comeon man.

XLS
08-03-2011, 09:04 PM
GOLD got a PM
Posted via Mobile Device

XLS
08-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Hard to believe that 3000 customers all pay the day they are serviced, that's impossible man. I'd believe it if you accepted credit card but not when there has to be a physical transaction. If that's a stipulation of your business, I would imagine a lot of customers wouldn't enjoy having to be home every single time you guys rolled around to cut their lawn. You'd be losing tons of business that way.

What the hell do I know though? I'm just an idiot running a business that is doing quite well in these tough times.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you are a stupid rock!!
when did i say they were home??? alot of them leave a check when the get the mail in the box..under door mats.ect alot use a bank bank drafts the stipulation is the company designates a holder and tell the HO to leave the $$ there and they do some envelopes taped on the back door.......I NEVERsaid it is same day or your dropped stop reading into what i say and just read the words
Posted via Mobile Device

Snapper Jack
08-03-2011, 10:13 PM
wtf oak !!

GOLD if i could just keep a thread running long enough to get those pics posted......that would be nice too it will take weeks friend.....glad to do it but it will get locked before then....
Posted via Mobile Device
What's the problem now? You said this exact statement weeks ago,when your last thread was locked down. I mean you've had weeks to prepare yourself to finalize and to organize the equipment shots to post or did you forget to slip in the batteries or better yet forget to turn the camera on, oh what was I thinking,you were in the final stages of erecting the new company garage. Excuses,Excuses:nono:

airsoft1779
08-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Don't tell me you don't have pictures and it will be a few weeks to get them up.. people were telling you in your FIRST thread to get pictures.. and how many weeks ago was that? I don't even remember how long..

Stihlman11
08-03-2011, 10:26 PM
XLS, try to read this really slow so you can understand, you are a LIAR. If you had what you said, you would love nothing more than to post pictures and prove us all wrong. But instead you will make 5 more posts in a row with no pictures, and a bunch of BS words about your crappy company.

Swampy
08-03-2011, 11:27 PM
3 beers later a I finally get to the end of side show.

XLS, try to read this really slow so you can understand, you are a LIAR. If you had what you said, you would love nothing more than to post pictures and prove us all wrong. But instead you will make 5 more posts in a row with no pictures, and a bunch of BS words about your crappy company.

No balls he won't do it.

XLS here is my example of a picture thread, note its not the greatest but it gets the point across http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=284891&highlight=few+army+pics

Michael J. Donovan
08-04-2011, 10:32 AM
we've all seen, and heard, enough regarding this thread and the pics

time for everyone to move on

thanks