PDA

View Full Version : Looking for wholesale nursery in Brazos County Bryan/ College Station

Andy31
08-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Howdy,

I am searching for a good wholesale nursery (Bryan/ College Station) to build a relationship with as I grow. I am in the process of calculating an estimate to replace 9 waxleaf privets, a few dwarf yaupon holly and boxwoods. I can estimate using the prices from Home Depot, but I would rather work with local nursery if I could just find one.
Also looking for a good mulch supplier too. I have been using American Stone& Turf with no complaints, but would like to find out what else is around.

BTW before anyone replies with "google it" I have tried and I have wasted my gas driving to these "listed nurseries" only find that they have been replaced with apartment complexes and such.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy

bohiaa
08-02-2011, 10:08 PM
HEY ANDY:

Nice to finley see someone here close to me....

It may be Quite a haul for you, BUT If you have filed your DBA, and have your sales and use tax permit, Houston garned center will wholdsale to you.

Also there a tree farm in Summerville, that will wholesale.

and your right. DO NOT QUOTE prices from home deopt. or Lowes. you will eat a TON of CROW.....

I would really like to visit you sometimes and see your operation. and your certanily invited to visit with me.....

I know everyone here in my area that's in the Landscaping Business. and it looks like your 1st starting out.

WE can really help each other. I wish I knew you a few months ago. As you know Chunc norris lives in Anderson. and he was seeking someone new to handle his lawn.

It was Just too far for us....

Hope to hear from you soon...

PM me ans we can email each other.

BEST OF LUCK

Ronniecoleman
08-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Howdy Andy,

For a wholesale nursery I use R & R Plant Nursery. Also if your just looking for trees there is one in navasoto right behind martha's bloomers and also one south of wellbourn.

For Mulch I use american stone and turf, but there is also one on hw30, can't remember the name of it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Andy31
08-03-2011, 09:30 AM
Howdy Andy,

For a wholesale nursery I use R & R Plant Nursery. Also if your just looking for trees there is one in navasoto right behind martha's bloomers and also one south of wellbourn.

For Mulch I use american stone and turf, but there is also one on hw30, can't remember the name of it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks for the replies. R&R is one that I went searching for and could not find. On google it shows their over on Cross Park Drive over by Copperfield, but there is nothing buy new apartments. Did they move? Could you send me their whereabouts.

Bohiaa,
Thanks for the reply. I defiantly will take you up on that visit sometime. I was just thinking that I really need to start meeting local landscapers. I am going to be looking for a walk behind around the end of August. It seems like all the deals are down around Houston on CL so maybe we could coordinate something at the same time.

Ronniecoleman
08-03-2011, 05:54 PM
R&R is in the country, go past the big church down emlo weedon road.

Here is the address
6572 Nursery Rd, College Station, TX 77845

dej5320
08-15-2011, 05:37 PM
You might try here...
Circle D Nurseries
2012 Finfeather
Bryan, TX 77801
979-822-4808

bohiaa
08-15-2011, 09:44 PM
YEs I would enjoy this..... We could meet and spend a SATURDAY togather, I would love ot show you some of our propterys. and have lunch with someone who can speak my language.... ha ha ha ...

Not to many dealers in my area selling walkbehinds. " I know right " I do have an Exmark dealer going out of business. the Company name is ROBERTS lawn mower in Brenham.
he sold me a 21" commerical exmark alst week for his cost.... " OF WHAT HE SAID WAS HIS COST."

He lost his wife and he's selling everything. and going to travel the world. so He's trying to get rid of everything.

If ya want we can go there togather and see if I can get you deal, I have been dealing with him for many years.

Ok NOW. I'm serious. LETS plan a saturday togather.

" BUT WARN ME 1st. So I can clean up everything " hahahahahaha

Best of luck