PDA

View Full Version : Nicolock's Stone Ridge Dis-proportioned

DVS Hardscaper
08-04-2011, 12:14 AM
I know not a many here use Nicolock products.

About a year ago Nicolock came out with a paver called Stone Ridge and Stone Ridge XL. They kinda sorta resemble Techo's Blu.

There are 3 sizes that comprise the pavers. I'm finding there are way too many of the small pieces for both the Stone Ridge and the Stone Ridge XL. Makes it a PITA to install :hammerhead:

Anyone here that have used / or use Nicolock have similar findings??? :confused:

scagrider22
08-04-2011, 12:24 AM
I know not a many here use Nicolock products.

About a year ago Nicolock came out with a paver called Stone Ridge and Stone Ridge XL. They kinda sorta resemble Techo's Blu.

There are 3 sizes that comprise the pavers. I'm finding there are way too many of the small pieces for both the Stone Ridge and the Stone Ridge XL. Makes it a PITA to install :hammerhead:

Anyone here that have used / or use Nicolock have similar findings??? :confused:

Thats why I like using Unilock, some of the Unilock pavers don't come in mixed bundles. That way you can pick a pattern and they tell you what percentage of each paver you need. I ran into the same problem your having about 5 years ago with Paverlock. I would like to try Techo Block but Ive never even seen it around where I live.

DVS Hardscaper
08-04-2011, 12:38 AM
the reality is, most of the companies use the same molds, bought from the same mold manufacturers.

So, most likely, the paver that Nicolock sells as Stone Ridge is the same paver that XYZ Paver company sells as American Classiq.