View Full Version : ? Separate Specialty chemical Tank

10-27-2002, 09:06 AM
I would like to have a 5-10 gallon tank to use for spraying smaller amounts of herbicide from my boom setup for walker mower. Does anyone know a source for a tank that size. I would like it to have a sump area for internal pickup or a connection on bottom, so all of the liquid could be sprayed out before changing chemicals. I prefer the internal sump so I couldn't lose the entire tank mix if the hose broke.

10-27-2002, 04:43 PM
Sence you don't know much about sprayers, let me build one for you.

Email me your specs.

If a hose broke, you would loose chem no matter what, the connection to the tank really wont have anything to do with it. That is what vavles are for.