PDA

View Full Version : Did a clean-up with my accelerator bagger yesterday! WOW!

ranger520
10-27-2002, 09:05 AM
I did my first clean-up of the year yesterday and used my new accerlerator bagger yesterday. It was worth every penny. Even full of leaves, I could just lift it off and pour it out with ease. The ay the unit mounts on my exmark is so easy to deal with. you just tilt about 5 degrees and pull toward you and the bagger is free.

Robert Ewald
10-27-2002, 09:10 AM
I have one that I use on my Scag 61 inch turf tiger, you are correct WOW is the proper term for the performance and ease of use. Do your run doubles. I do and you get better compaction.
Dream, Believe, Dare, Do

ranger520
10-27-2002, 09:17 AM
I am running gators on a 36" fixed deck with a 12.5 kawi. I have been told by y dealer that I should not use doubles with that engine combo. I used the gators yesterday and seemed to get great compacting. What are your double that you are using? I have been thinking about trying anyways.

Robert Ewald
10-27-2002, 09:25 AM
Every dealer I have ever talked to in my area warns against doubles but once you use them you wont go back. We cut in the rain and get just as good of a cut as when it is dry. They just create so much more suction and air movement. We run a standard ( non- mulching ) high lift on the bottom and a gator on the top. They just pulvorize leaves and stands up the most matted down grass.
Dream, Believe, Dare, Do

ranger520
10-27-2002, 01:25 PM
I am going to try it this week. Thanks for the info.

scott

We do 4 U
10-28-2002, 11:04 PM
Got a web sit for this bagger? thanks

ranger520
10-29-2002, 12:27 AM
If you are interested in one of these baggers, contact capt devo on the site here and he will get you in with a unbelieveable deal.

gogetter
11-08-2002, 09:11 PM
ranger, what size did you get? I have a regular metal grassgobbler type and this thing is heavy even before it has anything in it! It's the jumbo size. I wonder what the actual weight is of the two brands to compare.

Those Accelerators are pricey though, phew! But less frequent and lighter dumping would be nice.

ranger520
11-08-2002, 09:18 PM
It is so lite I could not believe it. with a fully compacted load I can lift and dump it all day and not get fatigued. Contact capt devo on the site here and he will hook you up for $410 delivered to your door. I dont believe you can get the grass gobbler and leaf gobbler extention for that. any more info email me.

scott