PDA

View Full Version : Great Dane

R&E PROPERTY MAINT.
10-27-2002, 03:02 PM
This is my first post, just wanted to let everyone know I have learned so much from this site..... ok here is my question.

I'm looking for a new mower, I have been seeing alot of great danes running around my area. checked there web site and cannot find prices or if you can get a vac system. anyone out there have any and can you tell me what you like and what you
dislike about the mower..... Thanks

Phishook
10-27-2002, 06:06 PM
No, they don't make a GD vac system. The only thing they offer is a deck bag.

What modle are you looking for? Charriot, Surfer, WB?

Great Dane is a verry good mower, but probably 90% of the people arround this site will tell you to look at exmark. That's what I'm going to do when mine where's out.

MacLawnCo
10-27-2002, 06:43 PM
A member here had a peco vac for his chariot.

LAWNGODFATHER
10-27-2002, 07:26 PM
That would be Mowerdude, but he now has Hustler and a Bac Vac too.

Peco

Quick vac

www.proteroinc.com (have to look a this one I have no idea what the co name is)

All make vacs for GD.

WWW.RPM-CO.COM A/K/A Captdevo can get you there.

EHesseyLawns
10-27-2002, 09:33 PM
some people will get tired of me by now....but i hate my gd surfer...it is a rock in my shoe! i have had endless trouble with it...how much are u looking to spend and what type of mower are u interested in (ztr, wb or a stand on)?

R&E PROPERTY MAINT.
10-28-2002, 09:33 AM
I have budgeted about 5k. I do mostly res. lawns so I'm looking to stay as small as poss. I would like a stand-on, but this is not a must.

R&E PROPERTY MAINT.
10-28-2002, 10:05 AM
I have budgeted about 5k. I do mostly res. lawns so I'm looking to stay as small as poss. I would like a stand-on, but this is not a must.

EHesseyLawns
10-28-2002, 01:23 PM
get a walkbehind and get u a lil velke or jungle wheels...if your going to spend 5 grand, shop around for a decent used ZTR....otherwise i'd go with a wb if you want to stay small...stand on's are easy to flip too....go toro!