PDA

View Full Version : Intelligence Test

Administrator
10-27-2002, 08:25 PM
Check out the intelligence test in the link below, and find out what is wrong with the song and the picture in less than 30 seconds. The sound quality is kind of bad, so make sure your volume is up. Pay close attention and don't lose your concentration!

Remember your score so we can share the results in a few days... I don't want to clog this thread up right now with replies.

<a href =http://people.freenet.de/freeek/SajjadAli.swf>Intelligence Test</a>

Administrator
10-28-2002, 05:05 PM
:) , that was just a little halloween "scare" I wanted to let everyone see.

Hope you enjoyed!

Chuck

Dennis E.
10-28-2002, 05:24 PM
There's one similar that I've seen. This one was good!
I called my three kids out and got 'em too!:D
(Wait till the wife gets home...hehehe):eek:

Administrator
10-28-2002, 06:34 PM
It scared the bgezish out of my mom.. she screamed loud and tried running off... ripping the headphones off her head and out of the computer.

With tears in her eyes she told me to go home. She must have thought it was the Grim Reaper.

walker-talker
10-28-2002, 07:22 PM
That scared the hell out of me!!! I seen on similar to this and you still got me. I turned up my speakers just telling myself "this is a set up, I just know it is". But my curiosty got to the better of me. It took several minutes for the heartbeat to get back to normal.

Happy Halloween
MATT

Darb
10-28-2002, 09:08 PM
Chuck,
You were definitely not my favorite person yesterday after I took your little test. :angry: :angry: :angry: Good thing you had the replies turned off as I was dying to fire off a hot response to you. :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

I understand the nature in which you sent it and I have resumed my normal disposition.:cool:
Darb

gravedigger5
10-28-2002, 09:19 PM
Chuck, now we see your real side. You scared the s*** out of me. I did it twice and it was almost as bad the second time.:dizzy:

rvsuper
10-28-2002, 09:46 PM
Here I am, browsing LS and I come upon the 'Intelligence Test' thread, click the link, then here I am wondering what the he** this has to do with intelligence, trying to figure out what they were trying to tell me, then he comes up and scares the poop out of me!

great halloween scare(im gonna get my friends)

happy halloween to all of you.:)

Greenstar Services
10-28-2002, 11:30 PM
Well that got the old heart rate up. I showed it to my son , he wants his mom to see it. This will be fun
Thanks
Gerry

rkbrown
10-29-2002, 08:42 AM
I sat my wife in front of it. Scared the heck out of her. She gave me a dirty look and then called the kids in the room to do it to them. :D