PDA

View Full Version : Help!

scagman52
08-06-2011, 08:40 AM
Hello all..I want to install a oil cooler for the pumps on my Tiger Cat. I know the Wild Cat has a factory cooler but I can't find the schematic on where the hoses would go. Do you put the cooler in the return line or could you put it in the line that goes from the tank? Thanks for your help.

JCLawn and more
08-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Hello all..I want to install a oil cooler for the pumps on my Tiger Cat. I know the Wild Cat has a factory cooler but I can't find the schematic on where the hoses would go. Do you put the cooler in the return line or could you put it in the line that goes from the tank? Thanks for your help.

it would be on the return line. But your could do it either way. Your goal is to cool all the oil, so it does not matter where you put it.

jkason
08-06-2011, 05:57 PM
it would be on the return line. But your could do it either way. Your goal is to cool all the oil, so it does not matter where you put it.

If you could rig it so the air being pulled through the engine by the fan on the flywheel also pulls the air through the cooler, you would get the most cooling that way (and switch to a synthetic oil).

JCLawn and more
08-06-2011, 06:03 PM
If you could rig it so the air being pulled through the engine by the fan on the flywheel also pulls the air through the cooler, you would get the most cooling that way (and switch to a synthetic oil).

Thats the way my new kubota zd326 works. I have a huge line for my hydro oil running in front of my radiator. It just makes sense :clapping:

scagman52
08-07-2011, 07:34 AM
Thanks for all your responses! I will let you know how it works out.