PDA

View Full Version : Would you like this gig?

FIMCO-MEISTER
08-10-2011, 10:13 AM
Since my daughter is in London I'm paying close attention to the riots. They are bringing out the water guns finally. I'd love to get up there and shoot some punks with a water gun.

irrig8r
08-10-2011, 11:42 AM
Paint ball guns would make sense. They hurt, and they mark who you hit.

Mike Leary
08-10-2011, 12:04 PM
My Brit friend calls them "Ferral Rats."

FIMCO-MEISTER
08-10-2011, 12:05 PM
The purpose of a water gun is to create distribution uniformity.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wet_Boots
08-10-2011, 12:11 PM
I seem to remember similar use of water during the Civil Rights unrest in the 1960's

FIMCO-MEISTER
08-10-2011, 02:41 PM
Check out a water gun truck. Even has a plow attachment.
http://www.alpineco.com/armored/riotcontrol/truck.php

hoskm01
08-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Oh, he!! yes. That would be awesome.

AI Inc
08-10-2011, 03:29 PM
" honey , the sprinkler guy is here"

DanaMac
08-10-2011, 05:39 PM
I answered "Yes I would but only to find the girls and spray their chests". So Pete I have one question - if I'm using the water canon, is your daughter in the line of fire!!!

RUNS AND HIDES!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

FIMCO-MEISTER
08-10-2011, 06:48 PM
If she is she deserves it. Fortunately she's one of the ones that make you think there's hope for the future. Even though we differ politically on a lot of stuff. Dripit's girl is another one. I'm sure 99.9% of the kids of people on this forum will not get nailed by a water cannon. Just the anarchists.

DanaMac
08-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Hope your daughter stays safe Pete......... and dry. :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Dripit good
08-10-2011, 08:42 PM
If she is she deserves it. Fortunately she's one of the ones that make you think there's hope for the future. Even though we differ politically on a lot of stuff. Dripit's girl is another one. I'm sure 99.9% of the kids of people on this forum will not get nailed by a water cannon. Just the anarchists.

I'v been wondering about Audrey too Pete. My girl said Manchester suffered last night. Fires a half mile away from her 2 nights ago.

How come there are sooooo many young idiots over there?
Posted via Mobile Device

Autoflow
08-10-2011, 10:10 PM

It is unbelievable. We have had them here as well about 5 years ago. Just over 220 years ago Australia was settled by sending boat loads of English criminals, so I guess it's in the bloodlines!

It didn't get as out of hand over here, but similar circumstances. A car was stolen by a few young guys and was spotted by Police and they gave chase. The driver took off and crashed into a tree killing the two passengers but he survived. It was in a lower socioeconomic area full of feral teenagers on welfare, with nothing better to do who have no respect for people that work hard to earn a living. They blamed the Police for their mates being killed and rioted for four nights. The driver was charged with a string of offences and only received 5 years jail.

mitchgo
08-11-2011, 12:22 AM
Want to mess with me?? EF YEAH YOUR GETTIN HOSED EFFER!

FIMCO-MEISTER
08-11-2011, 12:55 AM
I'v been wondering about Audrey too Pete. My girl said Manchester suffered last night. Fires a half mile away from her 2 nights ago.

Posted via Mobile Device

They burned some apts down and a foot locker less than a block away. She told me she was going to be moving near a rough side of London to get an affordable Apt but I had no idea it was this rough. Nobody wants to say it but this is a race riot in a country that is trying so hard to be politically correct the police don't carry guns and the shop owners have no second amendment right to defend their property. They regularly release "reformed" sex offenders, murderers, and other criminals back into society. Something like 8 million adults have NEVER had a job and live off the govt. welfare system. As Audrey tells me. There are two Englands, London and the rest of England. The rest of England is fed up with immigrants but London is overrun with immigrants.

I have no problem with immigrants and love my southern neighbor but you want immigrants to come to your country for all the right reasons. If they come to access a liberal welfare system then you are going to have trouble when you try to cut it back.

By the way Dripit I saw a pic of your future Son In Law on Audrey's FB page. When's the big day?

Dripit good
08-11-2011, 05:28 AM
By the way Dripit I saw a pic of your future Son In Law on Audrey's FB page. When's the big day?

He's a great young man! Proud to have him as my son-in-law! He phoned me and very properly asked for her hand in marriage before asking her.

It will be sometime in October 2012, having it in California where they met. Maybe you and Kiril can be my guests?
Posted via Mobile Device

FIMCO-MEISTER
08-11-2011, 08:35 AM
We don't know each other so it shouldn't be a problem.
Posted via Mobile Device

1idejim
08-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

the 20" trout gives you away

AI Inc
08-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Nobody "Knows" Kirl.

DanaMac
08-11-2011, 12:07 PM
I haven't followed it too closely, but it sounds to me like the rioters are primarily younger, lower income, minimal education, no jobs, that have been feeding off the gov't and are now getting cut off or limited by the gov't. Very high percentage of arrests are black. Is this right Pete?

I think the public should fight back and beat them into submission. Get an education or learn a skilled trade. Pay your dues, slowly climb the ladder. Or else create the next "Al Gore internet" and propel to the front of the class immediately. Gov't assistance should be for those not able to work, not those that choose not to. If you can't pay rent, pack a tent and hit the hills. Don't complain to the queen that you are not getting help if you have not contributed to the programs by not working for years.

1idejim
08-11-2011, 02:07 PM
has no one noticed that this is coming our way?

no politics here, the uprising in Egypt has crawled into other countries in Africa, middle Europe and now the U,S.

roads and bridges are being upgrade and reinforced, why, the weight limits haven't been increased.

could it be that a tank weighs 70 ton?

i'll stop here.

txirrigation
08-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Nobody "Knows" Kirl.

I know him well. He sits on my right shoulder and has a mental break down every time I walk through a system with a client. Reality sits on my left shoulder and says "job well done buddy."

Only kidding.