PDA

View Full Version : Cub Cadet Tank help

supernoles2i
08-11-2011, 04:45 PM
I have 2008 Cub Cadet M60 tank that I got when I purchase a new home last year and I need some help. How do I adjust the deck pitch on this mower? I do not have the manual and I do not want to adjust the wrong thing. Also what blades does everybody recommend for this mower to get the best stripe? I know the Cub Cadet Tank's should lay a good stripe with the stock rollers but mine is not at the moment. I leaves a thin 3-5" stripe in the middle where the front deck roller is and where the tires roll but that is it. Any suggestions?

ALC-GregH
08-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Did you lower the roller on the back of the deck?

landpride
08-11-2011, 05:06 PM
go to the Cub Cadet website and click on "operators manual" in the lower left hand corner.

supernoles2i
08-11-2011, 11:01 PM
The back rollers are in the lowest possible position. I will check out the website. Any other suggestions on how to get a better stripe?

kubotafan
08-11-2011, 11:22 PM
The back rollers are in the lowest possible position. I will check out the website. Any other suggestions on how to get a better stripe?

Trade it for a ........ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

wvaughn7
08-12-2011, 12:12 AM
Make sure you have solid foil high lift blades. That is the biggest factor we observed with our mower. You also want about 3/8" of forward pitch. The roller in my opinion doesn't do too much on these mowers, and to set the pitch you adjust the screws on the spring assist down each side of the frame.