PDA

View Full Version : Hello

CAPT Stream Rotar
08-11-2011, 10:39 PM
How is everyone..

we are slammed...which is good...

going all over mass big jobs....big water....

return is over 125 so far this month...

also does anyone know if brass deteriorates over time?

WalkGood
08-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Yeah, they get crotchety and preach at the youngins.:rolleyes:

Sprinkus
08-12-2011, 08:26 AM
also does anyone know if brass deteriorates over time?

Yes it will.
Dezincification. (http://events.nace.org/library/corrosion/Forms/dezinc.asp)
How many lifetimes do you need it to last?

Mike Leary
08-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Yes it will.
Dezincification. (http://events.nace.org/library/corrosion/Forms/dezinc.asp)
How many lifetimes do you need it to last?

Geez, that's a $10.00 word: seen it happen, but never knew the correct term. :clapping:

Mike Leary
08-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Hey Eddie! Glad things are going well; chew on any good marbles lately? :rolleyes:

Kiril
08-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Hey Eddie! Glad things are going well; chew on any good marbles lately? :rolleyes:

........... or slap any sweet asses? :waving:

Mike Leary
08-12-2011, 03:52 PM
........... or slap any sweet asses? :waving:

I knew a contractor that did a lot of commercial work and wore his hardhat all the the time (like Jim). He was at a bar and did the "slap" and the waitresses' husband beat the pucky out of him with his own hardhat. Last time I saw him , he was wearing a floppy, soft hat.

ARGOS
08-12-2011, 04:34 PM
I knew a contractor that did a lot of commercial work and wore his hardhat all the the time (like Jim). He was at a bar and did the "slap" and the waitresses' husband beat the pucky out of him with his own hardhat. Last time I saw him , he was wearing a floppy, soft hat.

Just for the record we made Jim wear his hard hat. Told him to bring it ahead of time. I thought it clashed with the shirt, but then again I think anything would have clashed with the shirt.

1idejim
08-14-2011, 10:30 AM
Just for the record we made Jim wear his hard hat. Told him to bring it ahead of time. I thought it clashed with the shirt, but then again I think anything would have clashed with the shirt.

for the record, I have a hard hat in the truck most of the time, i wear it when needed, soft cover or bare when not.

as far as the shirt goes, I LOVE MY SHIRTS. as a businessman i feel that it's important to be stylish, anyone can wear a Tee or soft sandwhich board. besides, it has a pocket and that's handy :)

DanaMac
08-14-2011, 10:34 AM
as far as the shirt goes, I LOVE MY SHIRTS. as a businessman i feel that it's important to be stylish, anyone can wear a Tee or soft sandwhich board. besides, it has a pocket and that's handy :)

Better tuck it in, or Les will dock you 10 points because of it :)

1idejim
08-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Better tuck it in, or Les will dock you 10 points because of it :)

square tailed, button down shirts are not meant o be tucked in, Les knows that and would actually promote me for being cognoscente of the dress and safety code.

:laugh:

Mike Leary
08-15-2011, 03:41 PM
Just in case you want to dump the least coast and head west, I found a rig for you, Eddie. :clapping:

BrandonV
08-15-2011, 10:04 PM
Time for an upgrade mike?

CAPT Stream Rotar
08-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Living in Tin cans is for old people..
:)

irritation
08-16-2011, 07:44 PM

Or phish heads, you would look good in that Rotar.:)

Mike Leary
08-16-2011, 09:03 PM

With luck, you'll make it. Time to start planning for for it.

Mark B
08-16-2011, 09:29 PM
Hey Mike, I went to a food truck show Sunday there wuz a airstream that wuz selling cupcakes out of it. I cannot remember the name of it. Back to the OP
Posted via Mobile Device

Mark B
08-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Hey Mike, I went to a food truck show Sunday there wuz a airstream http://eatdaisycakes.com/ that wuz selling cupcakes out of it. Back to the OP
Posted via Type writer
Posted via Mobile Device

Mark B
08-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Well that did not workout using the pad.. Here is the link to the airstream http://eatdaisycakes.com/ this put an idea in your in your head..
Posted via Mobile Device

Stuttering Stan
08-16-2011, 10:41 PM
square tailed, button down shirts are not meant o be tucked in, Les knows that and would actually promote me for being cognoscente of the dress and safety code.

:laugh:

Now that's funny. "Dress to impress"- can't argue with that.

FIMCO-MEISTER
08-17-2011, 01:13 AM
They've been using abandoned airstreams for BBQ joints in Texas for 20 years. Sad to see cupcakes being sold out of them.