PDA

View Full Version : Bitter Ex Employee Issue

milsaps118
08-12-2011, 07:04 AM
I just fired a guy for poor performance and failing a drug test. Long story short, he went on craigslist and posted a bunch of false ad's ranging from free stuff, help wanted to things for sale. He listed my phone number and now my phone is blowing up with text messages and calls. I went onto CL and flagged everything I could and reported to cl.

What can I do and should I go the cops?

nepatsfan
08-12-2011, 07:07 AM
fight fire with fire

milsaps118
08-12-2011, 07:13 AM
I would but I don't want to stoop to his level of being so childish and immature.

soloscaperman
08-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Tell the police someone actually went to jail for something like this.

kilman
08-12-2011, 05:37 PM
I just fired a guy for poor performance and failing a drug test. Long story short, he went on craigslist and posted a bunch of false ad's ranging from free stuff, help wanted to things for sale. He listed my phone number and now my phone is blowing up with text messages and calls. I went onto CL and flagged everything I could and reported to cl.

call the cops its called phone Harassment...... Harassment covers a wide range of offensive nature.It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing.

milsaps118
08-12-2011, 11:30 PM
I'll be filing a police report. I printed off all the fake ad's he posted, saved every text & voicemail I got from people responding to the bogus ad's.

944own
08-13-2011, 12:01 AM
I think the police report is a good idea, just wondering what kind of hard evidence do you have that he is the one posting the ads?

newz7151
08-13-2011, 12:24 AM
I think the police report is a good idea, just wondering what kind of hard evidence do you have that he is the one posting the ads?

by court order, Craigslist would have to turn over the account information and IP addresses....

kilman
08-13-2011, 05:11 AM
each posting that he did is a charge of phone Harassment

Pro-Lawn&Grounds
08-13-2011, 03:02 PM
just call the bastard and tell him you filed a police report and craigslist is turning over all account and IP information ... he sounds like a pu$$y he'll probably stop immediately ... especially since he failed a drug test he doesn't want the cops poking around

Patriot Services
08-13-2011, 03:56 PM
And to top it off the schmuck will probably file for unemployment and wonder why he gets denied.
Posted via Mobile Device

johnny_boy02
08-14-2011, 02:01 AM
You should kill him as an example to all the other people that work for you.

kansasemp
09-06-2011, 11:00 PM

call the cops he wont want them snooping around if he failed a drug test/ anyone had any exp with mirror lawn turf doctor?

PlantscapeSolutions
09-17-2011, 12:57 AM
You should kill him as an example to all the other people that work for you.

Now that's funny. Stuff his azz in a wood chipper like the movie Fargo. I have a past foremen I'd love to stuff in a wood chipper as well. I'll split the rental fee with you. A 12" chipper will make a pile of manburger pretty quickly.