PDA

View Full Version : Go for it?

ron mexico75
08-13-2011, 09:05 PM
I have found some Trimec PLUS for sale. I am in need of killing off grassy weeds and have read mixed reviews on Q4 and some others. Some saying it takes multiple treatments and others sayingit's not worth the money. I know for a fact the Trimec plus is a killer since it has MSMA. Only downside is it huting or frying desirables in temps over 90. This week around here not supposed to be above mid 80's.

Would you go ahead and buy and spray this if you were me?

ron mexico75
08-13-2011, 11:14 PM
yoo hoo.....anyone have an opinion? 24 views and nothing?

JWTurfguy
08-14-2011, 02:04 PM
Who's still selling Trimec Plus?

Distributors had until the end of 2010 to sell off their existing inventory. As far as I know, if you bought it from a distributor before that time, you could continue using it until it's gone. But if someone's still selling it, they're setting themselves up for big fines if caught.

ron mexico75
08-15-2011, 09:35 AM
Who's still selling Trimec Plus?

Distributors had until the end of 2010 to sell off their existing inventory. As far as I know, if you bought it from a distributor before that time, you could continue using it until it's gone. But if someone's still selling it, they're setting themselves up for big fines if caught.

I guess the person selling it doesn't know and/or care. I could care less if they get caught. I was just asking if I should get it because the stuff works and you can't find it for sale anywhere else.