PDA

View Full Version : What is some decent lawn care business software?

XtremeGreenLawnCare
08-15-2011, 12:36 AM
I am a newbie, I just want to know who has some decent software I can use to help keep my business organized.

kemco
08-17-2011, 01:29 AM
serviceautopilot.com The best Ive used, but Ive only used 2. It's web based so if my computer crashes everything is backuped on servers, I can get at the info anytime using my smart phone. Scheduling and group routing feature is worth its weight in gold, probably saves me more in gas than I am paying for the service. Support is excellent... I cant say enough about that. They have a system designed for lawn care operators - the system was designed by a lawn care operator. If nothing else Id at least take a demo tour of it. Too many benefits to list here. Anyway, its been great for us. It really allowed me to grow the biz this year and expand into running a second crew.

XtremeGreenLawnCare
08-17-2011, 06:39 AM
Thanks for the info, I have demo'd a couple of programs but they were mostly crap, nothing to help with scheduling, mapping, or general things concerning the actual business part of it. I need a one platform solution that will take care of everything so i dont have to open up one program after another. Thanks for the tip!

joshman108
08-17-2011, 08:35 PM
serviceautopilot.com The best Ive used, but Ive only used 2. It's web based so if my computer crashes everything is backuped on servers, I can get at the info anytime using my smart phone. Scheduling and group routing feature is worth its weight in gold, probably saves me more in gas than I am paying for the service. Support is excellent... I cant say enough about that. They have a system designed for lawn care operators - the system was designed by a lawn care operator. If nothing else Id at least take a demo tour of it. Too many benefits to list here. Anyway, its been great for us. It really allowed me to grow the biz this year and expand into running a second crew.

Im actually looking at it now and I might just use it as well.