PDA

View Full Version : AOLP - Benefits of being a manufacturer member

msouthard
08-15-2011, 12:08 PM
For all those Lawnsite members out there who are manufacturers of Landscape Lighting Products, joining the AOLP is a necessity, especially for those that get actively involved. The greatest reason to join is you have the ability to meet some of the best lighting professionals in the industry. Kichler has been a member for over ten years.

The following are some of the additional benefits of being a member:

Benefits:
To Manufacturer Members
�� National exposure to contractors
�� Concentration of users
�� Expo
�� Website link
�� Advertising in LightLines
�� Listing in Events calendar & E -Update
to membership
�� Service Awards
�� Opportunity to participate in the
member incentive program (inserts
in member packets
^ Access to membership database

Please contact the main office at (888) 845-8542 or go to the website at
www.aolponline.org for more information.

Michael Southard
Kichler Lighting
National Sales Manager
msouthard@kichler.com

niteliters
08-18-2011, 10:39 PM
Mike, your participation in the AOLP has been valuable. I appreciate Kichlers continued support. My first year as a member, first time at conference, I remember meeting the Kichler team and being pleasantly suprised at the different type of interaction with them. It was a time of exchanging ideas, sharing experiences. It was like being on the inside. An experience I continue to appreciate at the conference and thru out the year when I need help, guidance or an ear to bend.

Terradek
08-19-2011, 09:44 AM
As a distributor, I have found that having access to manufacturers on a personal level has helped me to establish relationships that add to my ability to service my customers. Spending several days at conference and serving on committees with manufacturers adds to my knowledge of products and keeps me in the loop as to what is coming down the road. Walking through the AOLP Product Expo with customers helps me to better understand what my customers like and don't like about a particular manufacturer's products. Participation by manufactures in the AOLP is valuable on many levels for all involved.

The AOLP Product Expo is a one of a kind opportunity to introduce new products and place your company and products in front of the industry's top designers and contractors. The Expo is also a great place to start your relationship with the AOLP and get a sense of the energy of the AOLP Conference. Many of our Expo participants end up becoming full members before they leave.

If you are a manufacturer and are not an AOLP member you are missing an opportunity to interact with some of the most experienced lighting professionals in the industry; and establish relationships which will benefit your company for many years to come.

Auroralight
08-23-2011, 04:49 AM
Thanks for the good information, everyone! I will definitely be looking into joining the AOLP!

AOLP
08-23-2011, 08:15 PM
Hope you do, would also enjoy seeing your product at the expo. Your company manufactures quality materials and they would be well received by the professionals gathered. I know that's a long trip for your company. Hope it works out.

NightScenes
09-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Thank you for posting this Mike. I know that I ALWAYS look to AOLP members for the products that I use in my business. All of my distributors are AOLP members and I only use non AOLP member lighting products when I don't have a choice but that is very rare.

I also strongly encourage all AOLP members to look to fellow AOLP members first when looking for products or services for their business.

Manufacturers like Kichler, Hadco, Vista, Paige and HK have been with the AOLP for a long time. Newer members include Coppermoon, FX and Lighting Shrink.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
09-04-2011, 01:34 PM
If you are looking for AOLP Manufacturer members you can find a list here:

http://www.aolponline.org/manufacturer_members.htm

If you are looking for AOLP Distribution members you can find a list here:

http://www.aolponline.org/distributors_members.htm

The AOLP continues to grow and strengthen. If you have not joined yet, you really should consider doing so. Get in now and attend the 2012 annual conference that will be held in Orlando this February. AOLP at Disney promises to be a blast.

steveparrott
09-04-2011, 01:50 PM
CAST Lighting will be resuming AOLP membership this year. We also just signed on as a sponsor for Janet Moyer's Landscape Lighting Institute.

emby
09-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Thats great news Steve. Thank you Cast Lighting.

Ken

NightScenes
09-04-2011, 03:29 PM
That's great to know Steve. Welcome back.

Terradek
09-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Steve, Great News...I look forward to meeting you and thanks for your membership.

The AOLP is fast becoming the place to be if you are interested in surrounding yourself with the top names in the industry. Take yourself and your lighting business to the next level and become a member today.

niteliters
09-12-2011, 12:46 PM
As an AOLP member that has used your product I am glad you are involved. I am attending Janet's class this fall and will look forward to working with your product there

niteliters
09-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Steve, thank you for joining the AOLP. Hope to see you and/or your product in Florida for the annual conference

Decorating Elves
09-13-2011, 10:40 PM
great to see you back as a member