PDA

View Full Version : International dump

OSU 09
08-15-2011, 08:11 PM
Downsizing the business and this truck needs to go. 1993 international dump truck. dt466 diesel engine. 10ft dump bed. under cdl. runs great. $10000

scagrider22
08-15-2011, 10:16 PM
Where at in Ohio and how many miles?

blk90s13
08-15-2011, 10:18 PM
That is a sharp looking truck

OSU 09
08-16-2011, 01:54 PM
I am in northeast ohio in minerva. Its about 20 miles southeast of canton. Mileage is 330,000

OSU 09
08-16-2011, 08:51 PM
bump bump bump

OSU 09
08-17-2011, 04:28 PM
to the top

OSU 09
08-18-2011, 07:40 AM
morning bump

OSU 09
08-20-2011, 06:40 AM
bump.......

lawnlandscape
08-27-2011, 08:00 PM
Good luck getting $10,000 for that...
Posted via Mobile Device

OSU 09
08-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Way to resurrect a post that hasn't been posted on for a week just to make a cocky comment that doesn't help anyone out. I love the general maturity of anyone who posts anything on any kind of message board. There is a reason I have been a member of this site for a few years but only have a little over 200 posts, b/c for the most part people are just rude and have a superiority complex. And a little FYI it is for sale locally as well and there has been multiple people interested in it. Sorry for going off but it just gets a little aggravating getting on here and seeing the same crap all the time. Have a great day everyone.:)

lawnlandscape
08-29-2011, 12:25 AM
I was looking over the equipment for sale and must have felt that things listed just a week ago were still relivent. Clearly I was correct as this item is still for sale. My comment was not cocky at all. Some of my family members have trucks like these and have sold ones that are newer and with FAR less miles for MUCH less. Based on the fact that you think a week old post is an old post and you have not sold it when you listed it soooo long ago (sarcasm) it might indicate that your asking price is very high. There is a reason why no one here was interested after you listed the milage. I am posting this from my phone so I can not see how long you have been here or how many posts you have, but I do think my stats are similar, so I don't see how that is relevant...

You also comment about "the maturity of anyone who comments on any message board" at the same time your commenting on a message board??! Uh huh...

However, since you brought up 'maturity', I do think it says a lot how easily offended you were because of a comment that 95% of the people on these boards probably agree with.

Once again, good luck getting $10,000 for that.
Posted via Mobile Device

ponyboy
08-29-2011, 09:10 AM
No read the rules if you are not interested you should not post on here I said this years ago a bunch of kids with small di-ks trying to look big
Good luck with sale
Posted via Mobile Device

pvlandscaping
08-29-2011, 09:17 AM
whether the price is high or low, its not right that you would say something like that in a public forum. if its too high for you just click back on your browser and keep looking for something that fits your budget.

Mowingman
08-29-2011, 11:57 AM
Consider this a free bump for a nice looking truck. Now, as to what it is worth. It is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it. It may sell for that price, it may not. I think the comment was kind of snotty.
It might have come across better is posted something like this:
"Nice truck, but your price seems a little high if you are looking for a quick sale. I see quite a few comparable trucks selling for a good bit less. However, it is nice. Good luck with your sale."
This would get your point across in a nice way, and might actually be appreciated by a seller who is not quite sure what to ask.
anyway, as a part time dealer in used trucks myself, I hope you get it sold at a price you are happy with.

Pressedun
08-30-2011, 07:51 PM
Consider this a free bump for a nice looking truck. Now, as to what it is worth. It is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it. It may sell for that price, it may not. I think the comment was kind of snotty.
It might have come across better is posted something like this:
"Nice truck, but your price seems a little high if you are looking for a quick sale. I see quite a few comparable trucks selling for a good bit less. However, it is nice. Good luck with your sale."
This would get your point across in a nice way, and might actually be appreciated by a seller who is not quite sure what to ask.
anyway, as a part time dealer in used trucks myself, I hope you get it sold at a price you are happy with.

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Well said and a bump for a nice truck...

rbollenbacher
01-17-2012, 02:26 PM
Is this truck still for sale???? Just wondering, if so might be interested.

OSU 09
01-17-2012, 10:40 PM
Nope, its sold. Sorry, I thought I posted that a while ago.