PDA

View Full Version : Found a job!!!

doug1980
08-17-2011, 07:05 PM
Finally got all moved form Alaska on August 1st and got a job today. Working for a local Lawn Care Company as their Spray Technician. Not the kind of pay I'm used to and no benefits, but a job in this economy is hard to come by so I'm happy. Now I just need to learn all the region specifics.

CkLandscapingOrlando
08-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Good deal and good luck with the learning. Lord knows you got alot to learn. Least you aint in Mia. Probly study pest the rest of your life and not learn everything in your front yard

yamadooski
08-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Benefits in Florida......:laugh::laugh::laugh:
This not a union state. Atleast you found a job.

KrayzKajun
08-17-2011, 09:02 PM
Congrats.
Posted via Mobile Device

Landscape Poet
08-17-2011, 09:12 PM
Congrats - welcome and CK has it correct in that you will have fun for awhile learning of all our pest and diseases here. Bye the way our winters are a little more mild than yours..hope you transition ok......LOL.

doug1980
08-17-2011, 09:59 PM
Benefits in Florida......:laugh::laugh::laugh:
This not a union state. Atleast you found a job.

Yeah I was a Teamster in AK, what a joke. I have no use for a Union.

Good deal and good luck with the learning. Lord knows you got alot to learn. Least you aint in Mia. Probly study pest the rest of your life and not learn everything in your front yard

Thanks, yeah it's amazing how different each region is.

Congrats.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks

Congrats - welcome and CK has it correct in that you will have fun for awhile learning of all our pest and diseases here. Bye the way our winters are a little more mild than yours..hope you transition ok......LOL.

Thanks, it is a huge difference but much better. I'd rather be hot than cold any day.

AskTurfPro
06-30-2012, 09:49 AM
I bet you get to work with really great people :)