PDA

View Full Version : wtt very nice lawn set-up for dump truck/mini ex/skid steer combo

alexschultz1
08-19-2011, 12:20 PM
i need to switch gears and start focusing on another side of the business. im interested in any dump truck / bobcat or mini ex combo.

what i have for trade:

- 2006 f250 extended cab, diesel, 4x4. very clean and fleet maintained 110,000 miles, runs like it has 25,000.
-2006 enclosed 18x7 tandem axle with electric brake, fully built inside with over $950 in tool tacks, (every single rack i could buy i did, its extremely easy to keep it organized)
-3 stihl fx100 weedeaters
-2 redmax edgers
-1 redmax weedeater
-1 redmax extended reach hedge trimmer
-1 stihl handheld hedge trimmer
-2 ws660 chainsaws with 25 inch bars and 32 inch bars, plenty of chains. these machines cost me around $3000 and i only used them to run over to alabama for 3 days to cut roads for the emergency crews to get into towns. probably 5 hours on each saw. brand new if you ask me, but they have dirt on them so they are used.
-2007 wright 36" stander rapid height with 70 hours, brand new too...
-2002 national hydro reel mower 70" cut. only 280 hours, just sharpened all the reels and had it serviced at a local country club. a huge money maker, front and rear striping rollers allow this machine to make a lawn look like a baseball field. i used it to maintain 2 local park football fields until they went to the county to maintain. ($1000 a month)

i have invested over $45,000 in this set up and i have a small engine repair degree, so you can be rest assured that everything is in top running order and i would encourage you to come check it out in person.

some pictures can be seen on my website. certifiedlawnpros.com

alexschultz1
08-20-2011, 08:01 PM
bump, in this market in surprised no one isnt drooling about getting out of the construction business

arbor pro
08-22-2011, 07:30 PM
how much for the two 660s and chains? interested in a trade for any mini skid steer attachments such as auger, tiller, broom?