PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for inexpensive 32" mowers?

gogetter
10-29-2002, 11:24 PM
If so e-mail me and I'll send you the link to a company that's having a special.

Not allowed to mention name here in respect of forum rules. But I thought some might benefit from the info.

Mowingman
10-29-2002, 11:37 PM
You must be talking about those Landscapers Supply/Blackrock Manufacturing look-a-likes that are being sold under another name. I wonder if they were building a bunch for Landscapers supply and L.S. canceled the contract or something. Their ZTR's are also L.S. clones.:confused:

gogetter
10-30-2002, 12:20 AM
Shhhhhhh! We can't talk about brand names! :)

Yeah, these aren't a big name brand, but for the price I thought some guys might find the link helpful. Good for beginner or someone with a few gated yards that doesn't want to spend a ton on a small mower. Or even as just an inexpensive back up machine to your current small/midsize wb's.

Gravely_Man
10-30-2002, 10:53 AM
Not interested but thank you for taking the time to try and help others out. That is a very nice thing to do.

Gravely_Man

gogetter
11-01-2002, 08:31 PM
Kevin Cook, I've tried to send you the link twice, but it keeps bouncing back to me. Perhaps a problem with your e-mail?

kevincook
11-01-2002, 08:40 PM
Sorry about that. I sent you a new email with a different address to try.

Thanks,
Kevin

Richard Martin
11-02-2002, 03:04 AM
Mowingman wrote:

those Landscapers Supply/Blackrock Manufacturing look-a-likes that are being sold under another name. I wonder if they were building a bunch for Landscapers supply and L.S. canceled the contract or something.

Landscaper Supply owns what used to be Blackrock Manufacturing. Blackrock used to have a website. I called the number listed on the site one time and the Landscaper Supply offices asnwered the phone. Landscaper builds their own mowers.

Mowingman
11-03-2002, 10:58 PM
That is what I thought until I saw these machines that appear to be EXACT duplicates from this nearly unknown manufacturer. Something funny is going on there.:confused:

lawncare3
12-03-2002, 09:18 PM
Their ztr's are hidious and i aint f****** around

therainman
12-04-2002, 06:25 AM
have u used one or just sayin that?

shawn

SCAPEASAURUSREX
12-04-2002, 08:27 AM
Speaking of Landscapers supply ... anyone know whats going on with them ??? They have closed down the two area stores already, So I have to go up to spring valley NY to go to them or mail order >> Maybe thats why the mowers are so cheap , just trying to unload them to reduce costs , downsize and reorganize.. ??????