PDA

View Full Version : Did I pay too much????

Camplawncare
08-19-2011, 05:56 PM
I just bought a 1962 Lawn Boy Bricktop for $400. See ad below. Was this a worthwhile investment or did I pay too much. I'm intrigued by the old Lawn Boy mowers and had to have a piece of history ( although someone wrote in disputing it's originality). I am really looking for a mid 1970's commercial bricktop 21, as that was the first mower I ever had as an 11 year old kid in the late 70's when I started cutting lawns in the neighborhood for summer cash.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120762998040&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:US:1123

afatone
08-20-2011, 01:47 AM
Have a commercial grade Lawn Boy w/gallon and a half tank. Runs well. The only fix it needs is the air filter latch is broken. Other than that it is a true work horse cuts better than any new mower out there. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk price.

Camplawncare
08-20-2011, 09:23 AM
Have a commercial grade Lawn Boy w/gallon and a half tank. Runs well. The only fix it needs is the air filter latch is broken. Other than that it is a true work horse cuts better than any new mower out there. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk price.

If it is a commercial bricktop from the mid 70's with the orange motor cover and tank, that's the one. I would definitely have interest. Can you post any pics? I'd like to see the physical condition of it.