PDA

View Full Version : Riverview Project

GroundOneMN
08-22-2011, 10:39 AM
Small Curb Appeal Job, take a look at the radical transformation. Not everything has to be stone and pavers!

Check the facebook for more photos.

Thanks for viewing!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ground-One-Landscaping-Minneapolis-MN/106096086138535

The Blog about the project

http://www.groundonemn.com/landscaping/2011/08/curb-appeal-riverview-project/

PatriotLandscape
08-22-2011, 12:10 PM
Uh you are in the hardscaping forum. :) so it is mostly stone and pavers.
Posted via Mobile Device

GroundOneMN
08-22-2011, 12:25 PM
I know but i had to give a little life to the party...... had to switch it up a little bit...

Cam.at.Heritage
08-22-2011, 02:21 PM
LOL, I looked at the first picture and thought wow this looks pretty good I will really be impressed if he can make it look better, hahaha.

Nice work, I like the flagstone into the lawn detail, just that extra touch of professionalism. (I think that's a word)

Lite4
08-22-2011, 05:38 PM
Just checked out your Facebook page.....Wow Dude. I want to hire your whole hard scape crew. Some of your stuff is just crazy good. Nice Job!

DVS Hardscaper
08-23-2011, 09:57 AM
You mean you didn't drown the yard in landscape gravel?!?!?!??

Nice use of perennials and boulders. I like the pocket of green, it adds a nice texture.

GroundOneMN
08-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Thanks guys. I could of hammered in the rock, but why? I laugh at the company that does this beautiful hardscape only to place in a few shrubs here and there. I know we are in an era where budgets drive alot of the project but I will educated the clients and push for softscapes as well.

Firefly, you have not seen nothing yet, there is more to come!

My main objective with these posts is not to brag but to help others with ideas and show what we as landscape architects should be doing rather than just a shrub here shrub there with a grass here and there.......

stuvecorp
08-23-2011, 07:40 PM
You mean you didn't drown the yard in landscape gravel?!?!?!??

Nice use of perennials and boulders. I like the pocket of green, it adds a nice texture.

I cringe a lot when people make huge rock areas. I agree, some green lawn can really help things.

Thanks guys. I could of hammered in the rock, but why? I laugh at the company that does this beautiful hardscape only to place in a few shrubs here and there. I know we are in an era where budgets drive alot of the project but I will educated the clients and push for softscapes as well.

Firefly, you have not seen nothing yet, there is more to come!

My main objective with these posts is not to brag but to help others with ideas and show what we as landscape architects should be doing rather than just a shrub here shrub there with a grass here and there.......

Here is my challenge to you - how can someone advance their design capabilities in a sorta self study method?