PDA

View Full Version : My friends at the Toro dealer

Green Pastures
10-30-2002, 07:28 PM
The girls decided they would dress up for Halloween this year.

Scott

Scotlawncare
10-30-2002, 07:34 PM
Ok, why can't my Dealer look like that.

Hmmmmm, i'm kinda glad that they dont. I'd spend TOOO much time and extra money in there.

Scott, you are one lucky dog.

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape
10-30-2002, 07:50 PM
That looks alot better than the guys at my dealer

Randy Scott
10-30-2002, 08:59 PM
Hotties!

hlgmoney
10-30-2002, 09:22 PM
I've always wanted to live in VA.!!

Green Pastures
10-30-2002, 09:34 PM
All three are really sweet too.

Heather on the left, married...:nono:

Melissa in the middle, not married, yes hottie is a good word! :blush:

Chris on the right, another hottie BUT has a boyfriend (4 years) and is too young for all of us!:nono:

These girls know the equipment too. They're not just there for looks. Heather is in parts and is really good. Melissa is the sales manager, poor girl, has to deal with all us hounds! And Chris helps in sales, answers the phones, keeps all the hounds off Melissa and gives me candy! It's a pleasure dealing with good people who know and like their job. I feel comfortable and trust all the staff at Nick's Lawn and Garden.

Here's another pic.

bob
10-30-2002, 09:43 PM
I'm sure that you find a lot of reasons for stopping by your dealer ship. A spark plug here, a bottle of oil there!!

Green Pastures
10-30-2002, 09:51 PM
Rat's I hit the wrong button.

Jimbo
10-30-2002, 09:51 PM
Maybe we should pray for dealers like that. No sermon tonight???

P.S. The second pic did not show up.

Green Pastures
10-30-2002, 09:57 PM
:D WHAT???? I say something about right and wrong and I get blasted for being a Jesus Freak......then I post pictures of three hotties and I get blasted for NO SERMON???? What do you want from me???? :D

Praying is a good thing. Try it, maybe it'll work for you. :D Look again Jim, I hit the wrong button before.

Scott

We do 4 U
10-30-2002, 09:58 PM
Green Pastures,
I also go into Nicks from time to time and yes Melissa is very helpful. I usally deal with Chimney Corner over in Gloucester for my Toro and Sthil eguipment and told Charlie, the guy I deal with, that he needs to save his mustach, grow his hair and wear a dress if he wants to keep my busniess.:D
Also a guy I work with on the fire department was going to ask her out and thought he would stand a chane, like she doesn't get hit on by every other guy that goes in there. I told him he was nuts to even try.

Green Pastures
10-30-2002, 10:04 PM
I asked her out once, she had plans. I haven't asked her again since, cuz....

1. I don't know if she just doesn't want to go out with me, or
2. If she wont date anyone she works with (smart move), and
3. I just don't want to be another one of the hounds she has to deal with.

Scott

Jimbo
10-30-2002, 10:07 PM
I must be alot younger than most of you guys because the one on the right doesnt look too young to me. How old anyway?

They all look fairly stacked (which doesnt hurt). This post really sucks because I will never feel the same going into my dealers shop after this. I bet the LCO's that go in that store are the cleanest bunch around. Perfectly manicured (like the hotties).

I'll say a prayer now. Maybe then I will be forgiven for all the naughty thoughts I am having.

:angel:
Jim

Art Stubbs handy 58
10-30-2002, 11:03 PM
boy same here for having dealers like this, you are a lucky man..... i bet you just HAVE to stop for something everyday dont you...lol

P.S. say hello from all of us:blob4:

Green Pastures
10-31-2002, 05:50 PM
Ok, More pics from today.

Green Pastures
10-31-2002, 05:52 PM
Obviously I need some practice posting pictures. That's my mom on the right, She's Miss America!!

Jimbo
10-31-2002, 11:12 PM
Whos the cowboy on the left?:p

Green Pastures
11-01-2002, 12:32 AM
That would be Sheriff Keith, He's the parts Manager.

Swampbeast
11-01-2002, 12:50 AM
Good heavens. I wish my dealers looked like that! My dealers are these two guys who look they been dragged through a knot hole backwards!
Um, she dont look to young to me! Okay, one of them is married? Defineatly not to young for me! I'm 20, I am guessing them to be around 20 as well. So if yall will just step out of the way and let a real pro show you grampas how its done....:D

:cool:

Brickman
11-01-2002, 12:55 AM
:cry: :cry: it never looked like that at any dealer I been to.

When I lived in VA the Napa store had this one OH MY GOODNESS. I found more excuses to go there, and would always fiddle around before going up to the counter so I could have her help me with what ever it was that I accidently couldn't find.
She was stacked more than these chickies too.

OH MY GOODNESS.

jsr2741
11-02-2002, 01:34 PM
I suddenly have the urge to drive to Virginia and buy equipment.