PDA

View Full Version : Maryland?

Dan85
08-24-2011, 08:31 PM
Anyone hiring in Maryland or know of any decent companies to submit a resume to down there? I'm looking closer to DC area, but I'm willing to consider other areas within the state.

A laboring position is fine with me. I have spent the past several years at a commercial landscape firm in Buffalo; mowing, maintenance, plowing, etc. Recently I've moved into the office and have spent my time as a junior estimator for larger projects. However, it looks like the fiancee, who is currently living down there now, will be there for a while longer - so I'm considering moving down there.

Clean license, no drugs/alcohol problems, had to pass drug/background tests to work on sites up here.

Thanks,

Dan

Marek
08-24-2011, 09:52 PM
Can you speak spanish ?Denison , Chappel Valley, Brickman ,Valley Crest, Complete and so many more These guys are always looking for people.

Dan85
08-24-2011, 10:01 PM
Can you speak spanish ?Denison , Chappel Valley, Brickman ,Valley Crest, Complete and so many more These guys are always looking for people.

Unfortunately I don't know any Spanish. The few times I have been down there I noticed the large Spanish speaking population and I was wondering if all the crews were the same way. I was kind of hoping to find a small company to work for where that wouldn't be an issue.

I hadn't heard of Chappel Valley and Complete, I'll have to look those guys up. Thanks

Marek
08-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Small guys will probably pay better but most dont have winter work. Unless it snows, but we cant count on the white gold around here.

Arbor32
12-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Unfortunately I don't know any Spanish. The few times I have been down there I noticed the large Spanish speaking population and I was wondering if all the crews were the same way. I was kind of hoping to find a small company to work for where that wouldn't be an issue.

I hadn't heard of Chappel Valley and Complete, I'll have to look those guys up. Thanks
Dan,

My company is currently hiring in Bowie, MD. I am looking for a maintenance foreman. Will train. If you are still interested in moving to MD email me @ tpaesch@lilclandscaping.com. If you've found something then good luck and keep me in mind for later. Look me up at www.lilclandscaping.com. Just email me instead of the website.

deereequipment
12-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Bowie is a good location, close to DC, close to alot of work. Where exactly are looking to live?

Dan85
12-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Dan,

My company is currently hiring in Bowie, MD. I am looking for a maintenance foreman. Will train. If you are still interested in moving to MD email me @ tpaesch@lilclandscaping.com. If you've found something then good luck and keep me in mind for later. Look me up at www.lilclandscaping.com. Just email me instead of the website.

Arbor, thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I decided to stay up here and the fiancee has since moved back to Buffalo to find a job around here.

However, if she does wind up back down there, I will most certainly contact you. Your company looks amazing - just the type of outfit I would like to go to!

Thanks again for the response! Best of luck to you and your company!

- Dan