PDA

View Full Version : DO-88RW remote control

CANADIAN MIKE
08-27-2011, 08:19 AM
I'm looking for a DO-88RW remote control from Nightscaping that works with the dominator. Turf Care here in Canada no longer sells them. Anyone know where I can find one?

Steve Atkinson
08-27-2011, 02:33 PM
Hi Mike,

I think I may have one from my past days as a Nightscaping Rep. I will check my shop this afternoon and get back to you.

Steve Atkinson
08-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Good News! I have both types.

DO-88RW This one was gently used as a demo unit a couple of times, still works from what I can see.

DO-88RW-ANT This version has the mini-whip antenna on the end, new in the bag.

Let me know if you want either one and we can work out shipping.

Steve

CANADIAN MIKE
08-27-2011, 07:32 PM
how much do you want for each one, and do I have to program it to the dominator I have?

Steve Atkinson
08-27-2011, 07:52 PM
You may have whichever one will fit your needs for free. We can work out the details of you paying for my shipping on this end. Probably UPS is the best for me.

As for programming, there is an 8-pin switch in the back of your Dominator box. The same switch is located inside the wireless remote. Both must be set up identically. Easy to do.

Do you have a company website where I can get your shipping information? Apparently I cannot PM as I do not have the required minimum posts to allow me that feature.

Which version would you like?

CANADIAN MIKE
08-28-2011, 05:32 AM
I'll take the one with the antenna, my website is; a1irrigation.ca:canadaflag:

Steve Atkinson
08-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Just sent you a message through your website.

Steve Atkinson
08-30-2011, 04:23 PM
Mike,

Do you still want this remote? I sent a message through your website. Please e-mail me your shipping address, and it's on its way.

Steve