PDA

View Full Version : Wright Stander 52" Manual

kyfirewood
08-29-2011, 12:59 AM
I need a service manual for a 52" Wright Stander. I live 2 hrs from the nearest dealer and need to do my own service. Any ideas as to how I can obtain one? Thanks

pugs
08-29-2011, 11:37 AM
I need a service manual for a 52" Wright Stander. I live 2 hrs from the nearest dealer and need to do my own service. Any ideas as to how I can obtain one? Thanks

Service manuals dont exist for the mower. You can get a service manual for your engine from a dealer. Parts and owners manual for your machine are available at www.wrightmfg.com

olde_blue
09-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Here are links to some "service handbooks." They not complete, but they are as close as you'll get:

http://www.edmdistributors.com/wrightservice.htm

The service bulletins are also helpful.

The owners and parts manuals from Wright's site are good for routine maintainence.

Andyshine77
09-04-2011, 02:43 AM
Thanks for the hand book, It looks like I need the lift kit.

Odd thing is this kit was available in 06, I wish I knew about this earlier, I would have had this taken care of right away. Wright need to communicate with their costumers about these issues better than they have been. This would help prevent negative feedback on their products. IMHO the early RH stander mowers should have been recalled outright, I've spent about 1,200 on a 115 hour mower in the last year, just to keep it running, this is unacceptable for a commercial mower.

Andre.

kyfirewood
09-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Thanks for the help. I'll check out the links.