PDA

View Full Version : happy halloween!!!

dr grass
10-31-2002, 08:46 PM
who wore their costumer to work today????? i wore the evil - clown mask all day. got alot of waves and smiles and honks from passerbyers. good to let people know your not a holiday schrude. i love the holidays!!! take care all!!!

shep :alien:

walker-talker
10-31-2002, 08:59 PM
I went to work today......as the invisible man:D !!!

MATT

Bob Minney
10-31-2002, 09:09 PM
All inside work today. Snow on the ground and 20 degree's. No outside work since Monday and doesn't look like its going to clear soon. Still leafs on the trees so rest of clean ups will be a mess.

Actually getting a few kids to the door this year, cold as **** so I'll treat them well for getting out.:)

dlandscaping
10-31-2002, 11:45 PM
Wonderful day started off like this:
Sleeping its 545am doorbell rings, neighbor is at door informs us our trailer is gone and thinks he saw it down the street.
I think its a prank and dont get up finally do, get somewhat dressed hop in the cold truck and find it 400 ft from the house parked perpendicular to the road on a lawn. It did not roll obviously. Park it back get into bed. Come home from school and lock on it is missing. Replace lock and use. Park on curb that jets out have to much entire trailer as i am parked down hill. Helper thinks it is one man show: bang into bumper. Spend next 20 minutes messing with it and finally get it on. Find huge piles of leaves at houses, completely fill truck bed. Bring everything home and find that neighbors houses were also vandalized. Our neighborhood used to be crime free and ud think with the crazy house prices youd get quality working neighbors: nope this place is going down the toilet.

lawnkid
10-31-2002, 11:55 PM
Sorry dlandscaping,
I was at the dealer today and one guy said someone threw some crap in his gas tanks of his 2002 Chevy and it wasn't running very well today so he took it in. Geez. Man, why can't people these days just grow up. Halloween is supposed to be meant for kids to go around and collect candy. Now it's turned into a day of vandalism and pranks. That just pisses me off. Sorry,had to vent.
My day was preety good though, ecept for the fact that they are calling for snow squalls this weekends, and I have only got like 5 cleanups done. I'm going to borrow a Giant Vac 8hp Briggs push blower from my boss so I can do cleanups quicker.

dr grass
11-01-2002, 09:09 AM
wow! i didnt mean to stir up all these bad situations. dland - sorry about your luck bro. at least you got your trailor back. and what is the point of throwing debri into a gas tank. how very juvenile! oh well, i think the whole world is going to the dogs.

shep :angry:

Gravely_Man
11-01-2002, 12:41 PM
I had the trailer all dressed up for the week with scarecrow and some other scary items. Got some waves and the children really seemed to like it.

Gravely Man