PDA

View Full Version : Lesco 36 with 14 kawasaki carb

Thomas Maslar
08-29-2011, 10:47 PM
The bowl on the carb pisses fuel overnight and will dump the whole tank. There is an o ring that I replaced where the bowl seals to the carb and it is a ***** to get it to stay in there when you tighten the bolt. We have tried four times and this sucker still leaks so we shut the fuel off after each use. If we forget it is a 20 dollar mistake and a huge fire hazard, any suggestions??:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drink up::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinku p::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

2stroked
08-29-2011, 10:50 PM
The bowl on the carb pisses fuel overnight and will dump the whole tank. There is an o ring that I replaced where the bowl seals to the carb and it is a ***** to get it to stay in there when you tighten the bolt. We have tried four times and this sucker still leaks so we shut the fuel off after each use. If we forget it is a 20 dollar mistake and a huge fire hazard, any suggestions??:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drink up::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinku p::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

You could install a fuel cut off. that would stop the fuel from darning out the tank. You have checked the carb float right?

Thomas Maslar
08-29-2011, 10:53 PM
"we shut the fuel off after each use"

Thomas Maslar
08-29-2011, 10:55 PM
The leak is at the 14 kawi float bowl o ring

Thomas Maslar
09-02-2011, 10:29 AM
I cant get the float bowl to stop leaking. What I see is a poor design and a squared o ring.:canadaflag::drinkup::dancing: