PDA

View Full Version : ho hum service call

Mike Leary
09-04-2011, 06:43 PM
A dual RM site, having some programming issues since the cistern seems to be not getting the re-charge required. The water for the cistern is coming from this pond.

Sprinkus
09-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Nice wiring job. I use to do electronic wiring harnesses so I can appreciate that. Thumbs Up
How do the rotator screens hold up with the pond water? Any issues with clogging?

Mike Leary
09-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Nice wiring job. I use to do electronic wiring harnesses so I can appreciate that. Thumbs Up
How do the rotator screens hold up with the pond water? Any issues with clogging?

The I-20s, RB 3500s and all the brass nozzles have held up great since the system was installed in 2006. The RB 5F heads have failed, as have a couple of the MPs, but with them, I don't think it's the water quality, in that they chuck, but don't rotate. I did notice today a iron colored water in the overflow from the dual 1200 gal. cisterns, so I want the pump guys to take a look at the screens in the tanks. All in all, it's been a very cool install, with clients that were willing to do it right.

greenmonster304
09-04-2011, 09:14 PM
better get your level the first mp on the left is out of plum.:)

Mike Leary
09-04-2011, 09:29 PM
better get your level the first mp on the left is out of plum.:)

I'm on it ,still waters pretty damn good, though. I sure do like 6" pops in turf.

AI Inc
09-05-2011, 06:49 AM
Did you mean to type puddle , not pond?

Mike Leary
09-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Did you mean to type puddle , not pond?

:laugh::laugh: Actually the system works pretty cool, we installed a filtrific.com and pump from there to two 1200 gal septic tanks, then an on-demand pump to the irrigation. :clapping::drinkup:

GreenLight
09-05-2011, 01:34 PM
:laugh::laugh: Actually the system works pretty cool, we installed a filtrific.com and pump from there to two 1200 gal septic tanks, then an on-demand pump to the irrigation. :clapping::drinkup:

Hope you are using the RB non potable "mardi gras" caps so the dogs will know not to drink from the irrigation system.

Mike Leary
09-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Hope you are using the RB non potable "mardi gras" caps so the dogs will know not to drink from the irrigation system.

:laugh: Honestly, I did have the water tested before we went ahead with the project, it's potable, though I did install a re-charge valve from the back-flow protected main pump, which I may use for the first time ever. :dizzy: