PDA

View Full Version : Equipment pictures

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:20 PM
Well, I've promised alot of people on this site pics of my equipment and trailer(s) and set up, here they come.

Truck, trailer and equipment from the rear.....
Truck is a 1999 Ford F-250 w/V-10 Trailer is a Competitor 8x24 tandem with brakes and side door.

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:26 PM
Truck, trailer and equipment from the front........

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:27 PM
sorry, I got a P.M. and it messed me up.......
From the front.......

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:30 PM
TORO'S!!!!!!!
This is for you Lawns and Mower. :D

There is a 21" Proline 3 spd Suzuki 2 stroke

a 44" Proline W/B gear drive with 15 Kohler and trac vac (not attached) Single wheel velke

a 36" Proline W/B Hydro drive with 15 Kohler and Toro soft bagger (not attached) with Tru-Trac 2 wheel sulky (NICE)

a 52" Toro Z-Master with 25 Kohler

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:35 PM
Walker and Classen 26" core aerator both brand new....
my prizelawn 36" drop spreader and my Lesco fert spreader

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:38 PM
Hour meter on Walker. 10.6 hrs!!! LOVE IT!

stslawncare
11-02-2002, 05:41 PM
very impressive setup, now wheres the gas powered hand tools and the other misc hand tools :-)

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:44 PM
Inside the trailer from the ramp. The trailer has been painted with Behr Premium porch and floor paint, two coats of primer on that bare plywood then two coats of color. The floor and 1' up the walls and the entire ramp have Line-X spray in bedliner on it. Best thing I did. Makes it easy to clean, hard to slip on even when wet, and water/gas/oil/fert/proof. I can just hose or pressure wash the whole inside of the trailer out. Looks like I need to do that now doesn't it?

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:45 PM
hand tools..........

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:47 PM
power hand tools, more in the bed of the truck and Garage. I still have an Echo 2601 weedeater in the box. The small Echo on the floor under the blower is a bulb/pot auger. Great tool!

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:49 PM
Truck graphics......
oops too far away, I'll get a better shot tomorrow in the daylight. It's dark now and the flash messes it up.

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:53 PM
Walker....

Expert Lawns
11-02-2002, 05:53 PM
very impressive......about hat did the trailer cost ya? an enclosed will be my next investment

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:54 PM
Open trailer, Texas Bragg 7x12, reinforced ramp, GreenTouch trimmer racks and wheel chocks.

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:56 PM
Rear or same trailer showing sign, I need to get rivets to attatch it. This sign came off my first open trailer that got totaled when a guy ran a red light and t-boned my trailer at 55 MPH :eek:
it was UGLY.

LB Landscaping
11-02-2002, 05:56 PM
Very nice set up. Gotta love that Walker. That trailer has a great set up nice job.

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 05:57 PM
Me on the Walker........
My mom cant understand the dig camera....."where do you look in this thing?" UH mom it's the 3" LCD on the back of the camera, you know like the mini TV?????? What an I gonna do?

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 06:02 PM
My mom on "her" Z-Master, she helps me quite a bit, she loves it and wont stay home. You should see her mowing the big lawns on the Z, I always get a real kick when I see her running it. About drove me crazy teaching her how to operate it you know. Always wants to be a helper. She's great and it keeps her young. Thank God for a great mom.

odin
11-02-2002, 06:09 PM
Green pastures

My dad who is 77 now he use to help us all the time .He would refuse to use a ztr and would call us little sissies and always use a 21 inch walk mower:D

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 06:15 PM
My mom doesn't call me a sissy when I use the ZTR or the Walker cuz she pushes the 21" alot as well. She knows the riders are productivity tools.

I really try not to let her push the mower though cuz I'm always self conscious about what the neighbors are thinking. I'm on the Walker and he makes that "old lady" push the push mower. Sheesh, mind your own biz, my mom wants to push the mower, trim the hedges, she'll do anything I do and not complain one bit. I love her! She's a trooper.

ksland
11-02-2002, 06:31 PM
Very impressive. Do you plan on filling up those huge billboard signs on the trailer sides? Do you use any of your equipment? it all looks new. What size propertys do you service to warrant all those mowers? And why only 1 blower when you have 5 mowers?

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 07:02 PM
ksland,

Thank you for the kind words.

I plan on putting the name of the company and phone #'s only, on the side of the trailer (no logo), but on the ramp door I'll put the logo real big, the name and phone #'s. Money is the issue right now. It was $900 for the design of and applying the graphics on the truck and the one sign in the pics, also the tailgate of the truck is done up real nice with my logo, #'s and name.

It should be less expensive now that the sign company has the design, all they have to do is size it up and print it off. A sizeable amount of that $900 was for design. I'll probably do it in the spring. I'm working with my dealer to help offset the cost of the graphics by allowing him some space on the trailer as well. I use Toro and love it, might as well advertise. I've only got two calls because of the graphics on my truck and only closed one of those calls. It's hard to justify spending more $$ on graphics with such little returns. It's good image though.

I use my equipment alot. It all looks brand new cuz I take very good care of it. As a matter of fact, it looks terrible right now to me. If you look close you can see grass and mud all over them. It has rained here all week and I used several of the mowers in the rain. Something I dont normally do. I blow them off every day, and wash weekly, the truck and trailer gets washed weekly and waxed monthly. Well the Walker, Classen aerator and the drop spreader are brand new.

There is other equipment in the bed of the truck including my newest blower, rakes, grading rakes stuff I just did not put away this afternoon when I got home. I have 5 mowers because of different size gates on my residential properties. All the mowers have their place on different residential properties.

The Walker, Toro 52" Z-Masterand the Toro 44" w/b are used on my commercial contracts. I'm about to buy a Toro 62" Z-Master also for use on commercial properties. And if growth continues like I hope it does I'll be buying another Walker next fall for res. and comm.

The biggest property I service is 5 acres and the next door neighbor is 4 acres. I do them both (obviously on the same day). The smallest I service is probably about 5000 Sq ft and I use the push and the 36" Toro or Walker there.

Thanks for looking.

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 07:04 PM
Walker lights at night. No flash on the camera, I wanted to get the effect. Hope it turns out.

Green Pastures
11-02-2002, 07:05 PM
From the command chair!!!!!!
Cant really tell, the perspective is different through the camera lens, but you can mow fine by these lights. Good safety feature, mowing next to roads in the early AM or at dusk. ;)

MacLawnCo
11-02-2002, 07:18 PM
Very nice, thanks for the posts. I really liked the walker immage.

cos
11-02-2002, 08:00 PM
Gotta love a nice clean and organized set up. Does mom help cutting also. LOL Just kiddin'.

Very nice!

hustlers
11-02-2002, 08:32 PM
NICE SETUP

WHAT DID THE WALKER WITH
THE 26 HP EFI COST??????????

Swampbeast
11-02-2002, 11:15 PM
Awesome setup! I like the icon picture under your name to, very nice!

:cool:

EDWARDS LAWN CARE
11-02-2002, 11:43 PM
very nice equiptment, and a whole lot of it

so just how long have you been doing lawn care?

great pics

kppurn
11-03-2002, 12:27 AM
Nice setup Green Pastures. Looks like you are prepared for it all.:)

chariot
11-03-2002, 09:14 AM
Great setup. Is it just me or do some of you other guys just love to look at pictures of equipment. I should try to get some of mine uploaded, though I have nowhere near the equipment as is here. I like the picture of the walker with the lights on.

Green Pastures
11-03-2002, 03:46 PM
I wanted to convey that my biz was a Christ centered biz, but did not want to go with the cliche cross or dove. I felt like it was to overused. I told the guy who designed my logo this and let him feel free to come up with a design. This was the first one he showed me and it stuck like glue. I really like it and I get alot of compliments on it.

It's just clip art of several different pictures superimposed into each other. The valley scene is somewhere in Pennsylvania, and the picture of Jesus is from the HUGE statue of Him in Rio, up on the hillside overlooking the city.

MacLawnCo
11-03-2002, 04:10 PM
That is really awesome. It will look all the more impressive and will be alot more noticable when you get it large and on the side of your trailer.

LAWNS AND MOWER
11-03-2002, 05:37 PM
Who's that good looking babe under your LS name??????

Green Pastures
11-03-2002, 07:43 PM
That's my wife. Thanks for the compliment.

JK, That's Cindy Crawford the first in a long line of SUPERMODELS.

greenman
11-03-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by LAWNS AND MOWER
Who's that good looking babe under your LS name??????

I know you were kidding, right?

Green Pastures
11-03-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by greenman
I know you were kidding, right?

Greenman,

That's why I put "JK" in my post, "JK" means just kidding. I sure have had alot of comments about that picture since I put it up yesterday.

Cindy Crawford is her name, she was the first real SUPERMODEL. For a long time she was the highest paid runway model in the world. She has graced more than a few thousand magazine covers, She's married now and has several kid's. Still looks stunning. God was having a great day when He made her.

greenman
11-03-2002, 08:38 PM
Green Pastures- I was replying to Lawns and Mowers question. Did he really not know that was Cindy Crawford?

Green Pastures
11-03-2002, 08:50 PM
oops, sorry Greenman, my bad. :D
Glad I wasn't a jerk about it, I'd really be eating crow!!!
He's 37 too same as me, you're right he should know who that is.

Runner
11-03-2002, 11:07 PM
Very nice setup, and I can certainly tell what direction you're heading. Are you PROUD of all that you have and have made? No, I bet you're not... as a matter of fact I can tell you are one to be more humble than to be proud. You recognize it for what it is - you are blessed. And I sincerely mean this only in the nicest sense of the word. If you don't mind me saying, - you're proof.

Green Pastures
11-03-2002, 11:19 PM
Runner,

Thanks for the kind words. I am proud of what I have, however I know how I got it and that humbles me. Most of what I have was through the extreme generosity of my mom who, thank God was willing to invest in my dream. I am paying her back, thank God again, with 0% interest on the loans I got from her.

She will not stay home when I go out to work either. What a trooper. She'll be 69 this December and she keeps up with me all day long. Thank God for a praying mom, our relationship is better now than it ever has been. I really love her and respect her. I'm working on keeping the first commandment with a promise.....

Eph 6:1-3
6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 "Honor your father and mother"-which is the first commandment with a promise- 3 "that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth."
NIV

Swampbeast
11-03-2002, 11:42 PM
My Dad is always reminding me of that verse.....:D He really likes to stress the words "and children OBEY YOUR PARENTS..." He he! I love my Dad.

Okay! Wait a second! Lawns and Mowers, you didnt know who Cindy Crawford was?! That, is blasphemy. For this you should be brainwashed, and forced to learn the names of the hottest women on earth.

Okay, back to the subject. Green Pastures, do you like your Classens airator? I am looking at buying one, and looking for all the advice I can find. Do you like that thing?

Jimbo
11-03-2002, 11:54 PM
Excellent setup! It looks like no expense was spared.

How many accounts do you have? How many workers? It must be more than just you and your mom to need all that equipment.

Jimbo

Darryl G
11-04-2002, 12:11 AM
I agree - nice setup. I've just got to know, what exactly is a Christ centered biz? That's a new one to me.

Randy Scott
11-04-2002, 12:56 AM
I'll say it, this combination of the lord stuff and then a picture of Cindy under your name, kinda strange combination. These things puzzle me.
All the little photos to choose from and it's a supermodel. I like hot chicks, but kinda outgrew the phase of having their pictures or posters put up somewhere.

Good choice, nontheless strange to me. Keep on mowin"!

Swampbeast
11-04-2002, 01:07 AM
Shh. Dont compain about it! And its perfectly decent, its only her face after all. But I must admit, it kinda had me a tad puzzled at first as well.
How do you guys get those pictures under your name?

GreginAlaska
11-04-2002, 01:24 AM
Doesn't puzzle me at all....Cindy Crawford is one of God's finer creations!!!

:blob3:

ADLAWNCUTTERS
11-04-2002, 02:09 AM
thanks for the photo's they are great. i like your outlook on life godbless.

SLS
11-04-2002, 02:50 AM
Green Pastures,

What a nice set up you have there...very impressive! All good stuff too! I really like the logo too...nothing wrong with giving credit where credit is due. :)

Now, about the avatar pic:

Ditch the 'hot babe' (she'll just use you)...and put dear ol' mom in there instead. She's the trooper who really loves you! Yeah, those of us who have great parents are truly blessed!:D

ranger520
11-04-2002, 04:22 AM
What brand is the tie down system that you are using for your mowers? That look like it would be pretty slick.

scott

rkbrown
11-04-2002, 09:08 AM
Green Pastures:

Very impressive setup. You are truely a blessed man. Your mother is a jewel. I wish much success to you and your business and good health to you and your precious mother !!!

Green Pastures
11-04-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Randy Scott
I'll say it, this combination of the lord stuff and then a picture of Cindy under your name, kinda strange combination. These things puzzle me.
All the little photos to choose from and it's a supermodel. I like hot chicks, but kinda outgrew the phase of having their pictures or posters put up somewhere.

Good choice, nontheless strange to me. Keep on mowin"!

Randy,

You know I answered you privately, but I'll say some things here for the benifit of others who read your post and may have had the same questions. Hope you dont mind.

1. God created Cindy, and she's beautiful. These are true statements. She is married and has children of her own, having said that I do not look at her with lust in my heart for her. I look to God to provide me with a beautiful wife when I'm ready for her.

2. When I first started looking for a avatar, I found plenty of sites on the net where I could download a pic and post it. I'm not real good with the computer, shrinking pictures and such and I just could not find a picture of an airplane that would fit Lawnsites avatar sizing. I wanted an airplane because my hobby is flying radio controlled planes and helicoptors.

I did see plenty of naked chicks I could have posted, plenty in lingerie, swimsuits etc., obviously I chose NOT to post one of those, although I think alot of people out there would have liked it. :D

3. My other hobby is taking pictures. I'm fascinated with black and white photography. Others here who are shutterbugs will know that black and white photography is more "difficult" to get great pictures because it is so true to lighting, shading, structure ect.
I saw the B & W pic of Cindy and really saw just how beautiful her FACE is. Hard to doctor up a B & W.

So after thinking about how I am rather loud about my faith here I thought long and hard about how this would be percieved by others, who know me to be a Christian. It's a picture of a woman's face, it's decent, not graphic, and she's a HOTTIE. Enough said.

LAWNS AND MOWER
11-04-2002, 12:04 PM
Green Pastures- I was replying to Lawns and Mowers question. Did he really not know that was Cindy Crawford?
My bad guys. I guess Iīm just used to seeing her splash on the pages of Playboy and donīt pay much attention to her face.:D

Swampbeast
11-04-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by LAWNS AND MOWER
My bad guys. I guess Iīm just used to seeing her splash on the pages of Playboy and donīt pay much attention to her face.:D

HA HA! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GreginAlaska
11-05-2002, 04:18 AM
Hey Scott, I have a Black & White Hottie for you.

:blob3:

MOW ED
11-05-2002, 06:22 AM
Green Pastures,
That is an excellent set up.
Where do you park that monster trailer?
I always wanted one but I would have a hard time parking it next to the house. Only 20 feet between the houses, and 10 of it is mine.

Looks like Walker made some improvments on the 26EFI's too. I love my 2000. I have 750 hours on it and it has paid for itself about 4 times. I have a Toro Hydro 44" with that Kohler 15. My wife slides along on it. Its the leaf killer now with doubles and a mulch kit.

Thanks for sharing. You have a good camera.

Green Pastures
11-05-2002, 09:27 AM
I back that monster into my driveway every night. I used to put it on the street in front of my house, but a police officer stopped by one night and notified me that this practice was illegal. Something about blocking the view of drivers on the street. It had to do with the size of the trailer. Not ALL trailers are restricted from parking on the street, just mine:(

Scott

odin
11-05-2002, 10:21 AM
well since we are showing off hotties it aint in black and white but i dont think no one will mind that.

odin
11-05-2002, 10:28 AM
here it is

Swampbeast
11-05-2002, 11:20 AM
Well, if her skin was just a wee bit whiter it would be black and white........

11-05-2002, 03:27 PM
Green Pastures,

? Why did you buy a Walker with the bagging system and not just add a bagging system on you ZTR Toro? Just curious cause I am debating doing the same.

11-05-2002, 03:31 PM
Inside of the trailer I used until a month ago. Now I use a 14' tandum open trailer with brakes. Pulls better than the enclosed did. Also I ran out of room with the enclosed 6x12!

greenman
11-05-2002, 05:51 PM
021462- Because nothing can even come to bagging like the Walker can. That thing will suck wet leaves and sticks right off the concrete.

HOMER
11-05-2002, 06:07 PM

I'm thinking of going back to an open myself..................any regrets?

That 24' Wells Cargo is killing me on fuel!

Green Pastures
11-05-2002, 06:09 PM
That's right, what Greenman said.

Plus I demod a Toro ZTR 62" with that new DFS (whatever) bagger on it. I hated it. It made the back heavy, (ruts) even with the additional front end weights to keep the front end from lifting up, the front end still feel light. And yet the front end still made deeper ruts than my ZTR without the bagger. Hills would have been SCARY. If the ground was wet it would have looked like mud racing had taken place in your yard.

Plus it did not have the alarm system like the Walker does to let you know the hopper is full, so you have to keep checking on it, or it will clog. Plus it clogged up repeatedly anyway, so I knew when it was full. Sorry to contradict myself, but that's what happened. I did not like that bagger AT ALL.

cantoo
11-05-2002, 08:08 PM
A Walker and a midmount, bets of both worlds. I would think there are lots of us here who have this combination and run solo.

greenman
11-05-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by cantoo
A Walker and a midmount, bets of both worlds. I would think there are lots of us here who have this combination and run solo.

Yep, plus a wb, and a 21"er or two.

FrankenScagMachines
11-05-2002, 08:21 PM
Looks great Green Pastures. Oops, the equipment that is LOL.
Odin, is that you wife? I didn't realize she was that good lookin! Good catch! Maybe we should start a babes pic thread on the off topic forum so this doesn't get moved! Lol.
Eric

11-05-2002, 08:22 PM
Homer,
No regrets really. I did like the security factor of the enclosed and the weedeater racks. I need to get a rack for the open just hadn't gotten around to it yet. The open pulls so much better and the brakes are a must! Everything is so excessable now it really makes a difference.

Greenman/Green pastures, what does a Walker set up like that cost?$$$$$

greenman
11-05-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by 021462

Greenman/Green pastures, what does a Walker set up like that cost?$$$$$

They start at about $7700 and up to as high as you want (there is all sorts of goodies for them, plus different decks and deck sizes).

11-05-2002, 08:35 PM
They start at about $7700 and up to as high as you want (there is all sorts of goodies for them, plus different decks and deck sizes).

That's alot of money to pay to get up leaves!

greenman
11-05-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by 021462
That's alot of money to pay to get up leaves!

Yeah, but Walker mowers do a whole lot more than just pick up leaves.http://www.walkermowers.com/

11-05-2002, 09:30 PM
Yeah, but Walker mowers do a whole lot more than just pick up leaves.http://www.walkermowers.com/

I heard that! I guess it would be nice to have a mower set up for that all the time. Maybe one day!

Green Pastures
11-06-2002, 12:32 PM
I paid $11,500.00 for my Walker. It had the light kit and the HD grarbox as options. This was the norm for pricing in out area, not a great deal but not a bad deal.

So far, I have absolutely no regrets. It's gotten me more work (contracted work) and it's only got 13 hrs. on it. That should speak volumes.

IBGreen
11-07-2002, 08:37 PM
You're setup is great! Its all easily accessible, looks so professional, and just imagine all the advertisement those three billboards will be! You are making me jealous.

yardman1
11-07-2002, 08:39 PM
Great looking setup, it looks like you have almost every mower that Toro makes.:D

Bill Davis
11-07-2002, 10:28 PM
The walkers are awsome if your setup to handle grass and leaves. Im in no way ready to handle the bagging of materials so thats why i mulch. The Walkers definetly have their market cornered though.

lawncare3
01-08-2003, 12:52 PM
GP,
That's the best looking trailer i've ever seen.