PDA

View Full Version : Scag Vacuum

firefighter
11-02-2002, 09:13 PM
I tried out the grass collection system on my 2002 scag cub this week and it did a fantastic job picking up leaves. My problem is that of the three bags that collect the leaves, the left bag and the center bag fill together and the right bag has very little in it. So what do I do about this ?

Thanks

Firefighter

odin
11-02-2002, 09:20 PM
firefighter

We been useing that same bagger all three been packing it in tight.

The bags get pretty heavy from packing the leaves in so tight.

Did you adjust the custom baffling under the mower deck ?If you didnt, try putting it on the top notch.

Also check the belt and idler pully on the blower houseing

firefighter
11-02-2002, 09:58 PM
Odin00

Baffling is on the top notch, also I checked the belt and idler pully. It seems to me that that the baffel above the bags is not right ?

Firefighter

Pal Meadows
02-28-2004, 08:42 PM
I need a vacuum system for a 1994 Scag Super Z.
Anyone know where I can get one?????????????
PLEASE HELP
Thanks
Brian

LawnSmith
02-28-2004, 10:09 PM
i have a solution for you, its called the SCAG clamshell bagger. we picked one up for one of our '03 Tigers with the 29hp DFI Kaw. this is a great combo in conjuction with double SCAG eliminator blades.

dump from the seat or get beat!

odin
02-28-2004, 10:22 PM
I need a vacuum system for a 1994 Scag Super Z

Trac vac might be a option .www.trac-vac

power equipment warehouse has a selection of vacuum systems www.power41.com 1800-769-3741...they sell giant vac peco and bluebird brands....also talk to your local scag dealer see what he can come up with.
im not sure if the current scag vacuum baggers out will fit your older scag

Sam-Ohio
02-28-2004, 11:43 PM
Since it's the right side bag or the "entrance" side bag that is not filling , what happens if you just keep going till it also fills up ?

If the middle and left bag fill up evenly, there is no place else for the grass clippings to go to except the first bag - is there ?

Pal Meadows
03-02-2004, 02:42 PM
The lovely Senior Member,
Thanks for the help,
but I checked out those guys and came up with dead end. would you be able to clue me in on the current vacuum systems for the Scags. Hoping that I can get one to fit.
Thanks
Brian