PDA

View Full Version : Some Advice Please

BerksLawn
11-02-2002, 11:30 PM
Well first off I'd like to thank all of you for the great advice you guys give on this site Ive learned alot. Also sorry about the spelling and grammer mistakes noone is perfect lol. Alright well right now its just me and my dad working and im only 16 and still in highschool so i only work during summer, weekends, days off and a couple jobs after school. We have 91 customers all done with a 48" and 36" beltdrive walkbehinds. Well right now we have alot of things to think about like next year we will need to hire someone and need to get a bigger mower,another weedeater and backpack blower. Not to mention we need another snowplow truck to so that will make our 3rd truck and next year a leaf loader is coming to. One problem we have is we have no were to store all this equipment our 2 car garage is already full and we only have a 6.5X10 trailer. What would u do in our situation? Should we buy a bigger enclosed trailer instead of a shed and a bigger open trailer? Should we become incorperated now? Thanks again for all your help even though were still in a drought and even thought about getting out of the business in July but things our looking up now....I think
Thanks,
Steve

Mykster
11-03-2002, 01:08 AM
You could check at a local Storage place and rent a unit to store all your equipment. I'm sure they would have something to fit your need at a reasonable price.