PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed trailer displayed at Expo 2002

lrose2
11-03-2002, 12:32 AM
Fellas,

Need some help with this one. Saw an enclosed trailer at the Louisville, KY. Expo 2002 in July. It had a changing room and restroom in the very front of it. Can't find my literature from the show. Does anybody know who manufactured this trailer or who displayed it? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. As all LCO's know, when we are out working there is no place appropriate to relieve ourselves. This seemed like a really neat idea to me.

greenman
11-03-2002, 01:08 AM
I have been searching for pics for about 30 mins. Cant find anything at all. I get so aggravated trying to search for stuff.

Ryan Lightning
11-03-2002, 01:26 AM
I cant beleive anyone would haul around a bath room! Cant you stop at a gas station, are find a really large bush in the back?

greenman
11-03-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Ryan Lightning
I cant beleive anyone would haul around a bath room! Cant you stop at a gas station, are find a really large bush in the back?

and maybe a handful of leaves:D

Ryan Lightning
11-03-2002, 01:31 AM
Well, if you need leaves, drive to the gas station. Id only water the bushes, I wouldnt fertilize them.:eek:

kppurn
11-03-2002, 01:40 AM
I actually wish I had a portable restroom with me when working. Coffee in the morning and water throughout the day catch up to you. I have planned stops along my routes though. New neighborhoods are going up everywhere so I just stop at construction sites and use a porta-let. The guys working on the houses probably think "It's 10:30 wonder where the lawn care guy is?" It's like clockwork, even the bathroom breaks. :D

Brickman
11-03-2002, 01:48 AM
Be careful guys, Jodi's been known to close threads on this subject.

LAWNGODFATHER
11-03-2002, 03:20 AM
That trailer was $15,000..........Still interested?

Any of the trailer MFG will customize a trailer like that for you, just how much do you want to spend.

Most of them make office----part RV part hauling trailer.

The trailers we buy are their "bottom" end trailers.

Build one yourself;

Port-a-potty for a boat or rv, some plywood, and a vent, all you need.

lrose2
11-03-2002, 08:09 AM
Great! Seven responses and nobody answered the question.

RMDoyon
11-03-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by lrose2
Great! Seven responses and nobody answered the question.

LGF answered your question.

It doesn't matter wh made THAT one, those trailers are all custom-built.
Therefore, almost ANY manufacturer can build one for you like that.

Do a Google search on enclosed trailers and you will easily find a dozen or more mfgs with pics of their trailers with living quarters.

These are very popular in auto racing.

LAWNGODFATHER
11-03-2002, 07:57 PM
www.wellscargo.com

Pace

Haulmark

hoagie
11-04-2002, 11:35 PM
I keep a bucket in the front of my enclosed....

Shut the doors and do your buisness. Just need to mount a toilet paper roll one of these days.

Cheap and easy.

kenneth parsons
11-05-2002, 12:01 AM
Sounds nice and even convenient, but who will clean it out and where will you clean it out??? For $15K, I'd put another crew on the road.

rkbrown
11-05-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by hoagie
I keep a bucket in the front of my enclosed....

Shut the doors and do your buisness. Just need to mount a toilet paper roll one of these days.

Cheap and easy.

Hoagie:

The lid !!! Don't forget the lid !!!! :D

hoagie
11-05-2002, 07:21 PM
Ya know, I've always wanted to glue a toilet seat to the top of the damm thing.... it'll leave a ring around your cheaks if you sit too long:eek: