PDA

View Full Version : my new wright z

theWRIGHTcut
09-16-2011, 10:27 PM
pretty psyched about this unit.

2007 wright z, 61"

70 hours.. was a demo unit bought in 09 by an individual who had a huge lawn...

best part. paid $3,100... so impressed with the odds of finding this for such a price... jeez.

anyone else have this mower? i thought that wright was better suited for stand on's but this mid mount is the best i've used so far. not mention fast holy ****.

PlantscapeSolutions
09-16-2011, 11:51 PM
Those are some low hours. My crew put 400 hours on my V-Ride in one year.

theWRIGHTcut
09-17-2011, 09:53 AM
well, i'm blown away by how much i did with it yesterday... about 12 accounts by myself and i wasn't tired at all...

once i step into this 12 acre comm. account, i'm sure the hours will start rackin up!

allantate
09-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Can you find such a deal for me? Wow! I would drive half way across the country for that. I admire the light weight and large tires; should reduce tracks and rutting on soft wet turf. Low CG should make it handle those 30 degree hillsides. Does yours have the suspension seat?

grassman177
09-17-2011, 03:27 PM
i always wanted to try one cuz the features of the machine all seemed like a very good agile stout machine. i like everything but the deck. horrible in spring and thick growth.

theWRIGHTcut
09-17-2011, 03:27 PM
sorry, but if i find another deal like this i'm going for the gold again. lol

the second best part was the hour drive to pick up, i don't mean to toot my own horn here but i'm one lucky son of a gun. i just had it through some muddy area and you're absolutely right it does reduce tracks, i had no rutts only muddy surface bled tracks we blew them clean. unfortunately this one doesn't have a seat suspension rig, which i understand is the option on the 09 and up. i'm so pleased with this unit.