PDA

View Full Version : Hardscapes Contractor in VT

Jord2
09-19-2011, 09:37 AM
Does anyone know of a good hardscapes contractor in VT? It would be a new house in Malletts Bay at Marble Island.
Thank you.

vtscaper
09-19-2011, 08:13 PM
Hello there. Check out our website http://distefanolandscaping.com/. We have done several projects in your area and would be happy to talk about what you may have in mind.

Take care
Chris di Stefano

Jord2
09-20-2011, 11:52 AM
Thank you Chris. This is not for my house but for some good friend of mine and I have passed your contact information and website onto them. You have a great site and you work is amazing. Keep up the great job. Are you currently working on any big project in VT?
Michelle

vtscaper
09-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Hi Michelle, we appreciate the referral and feedback. We are just now finishing up a very large project at Stowe Ski Resort which we have been on for the last couple of months. Now we are on to a very interesting and fairly large project in the hill section of Burlington which will include a dry river bed, multiple stone terraces, stone walls stair case and lots and lots of planting.. I would be happy to have a meet anytime to discuss what we can offer. Take care

Chris