PDA

View Full Version : It doesn't matter

greenman
11-05-2002, 09:07 PM
There are several active threads debating mulching leaves or using a vac or bagger. Everyone has their own way of doing their job. Alot of times in this business,especially the maintenance, there is no right or wrong ways. I agree that there may be better or more productive ways. What it comes down to is professionalism and pleasing the client.

We do 4 U
11-05-2002, 09:09 PM
Amen brother.

CSRA Landscaping
11-05-2002, 09:54 PM
While this thread may be begging for someone to walk into it and start something, I do agree. I do both. Just put the bagger back on the STC because I need some leaves .... just depends on what you want to accomplish and how.

Lawn Specialties
11-05-2002, 10:31 PM
I totally agree with the client's satisfaction being the most important issue.I also believe that you should go with what works for you and your situation.Although I I'm sure everyone posting here know what there doing and are providing the best work available in their area different areas of the country have different needs and obsticles.I work in Illinois so it would be crazy for me to tell someone on the east coast how to do leaf cleanups or any thing else for that matter.In the area I work in most LSC's spend more time speculating how much someone else is making or how there doing this job or the other than they do trying to make their work better. We all do what we do the best way we know how to do it. Hope the knew guy on the block hasen't over stepped his bounds

65hoss
11-05-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by CSRA Landscaping
Just put the bagger back on the STC because I need some leaves .... just depends on what you want to accomplish and how. :) Wonder why?;)

mowngrow
11-05-2002, 11:25 PM
we mulch and ba, depends on what the customer wants and can afford

rodfather
11-06-2002, 08:08 AM
We do whatever it is to get the done (mulch, vac, blow, whatever) and make the customer happy...end of story.

LAWNS AND MOWER
11-06-2002, 09:46 AM
Dry--Mulch, Wet--PITA

dr grass
11-06-2002, 10:46 AM
sounds good to me son

s h e p :p