PDA

View Full Version : Mowing Scheduling Software?

drooney
09-23-2011, 01:14 PM
We are looking for streamlining our scheduling for mow routes. Any recommendations out there for software? We know about RealGreen....thoughts about that? Feedback?

We are open so anything you can offer would be great!

Dave

Ted at HindSite
09-26-2011, 04:08 PM
Depends on what you want. If you're just looking for a scheduling program, you should be able to find something online for a low monthly cost.

If you're looking for something a little bigger, dubbed "field service management", (contacts, scheduling, routing, QB interface, and field data collection for times and such) then typically you'll pay once upfront, with charges for support and upgrades. We do a subscription-based model at HindSite.

Jobber
09-29-2011, 04:28 PM
If you're looking for something that can handle your scheduling (along with a dispatch feature and an interactive map). Check us out www.getjobber.com. 30-Day trial, plus there's a lawnsite discount code - 780lawnsite25! Good luck!

gardenkeeper88
09-29-2011, 09:02 PM
QXpress + Quickbooks. 5 years now

normanm4
01-26-2012, 05:47 PM
I've found that I only need to run routing optimization after every 10-15 new customers and at the beginning of the season. For that reason I use http://www.myrouteonline.com/ . They're pretty cheap, very easy to use, and you're not locked into long term commitments. Works great.

biodale
01-26-2012, 07:13 PM
I am trying jobber this year. So far I like it. The company tells me they will soon have chemical tracking, email notification, innventory control, and a few others I can't remember at the moment. If they do that I will probably stay with them. I do recommend giving them a strong look. They are very receptive to feed back from me and very helpful.

Alluring Lawns
01-26-2012, 07:16 PM
We have been using Gopher for 6 years and really like it.