PDA

View Full Version : Just in time.... price increases

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
09-23-2011, 04:06 PM
Just in time for another dip in the economy; price increase announcements. I just read that Hunza will be increasing all of its prices by 5% effective October 1st.

starry night
09-23-2011, 07:11 PM
Et tu Illumicare?

David Gretzmier
09-25-2011, 12:30 AM
I am pretty sure every fixture, bulb, wire, and connector that we use has went up this year. Along with the average we paid for a gallon of gas. My employees also pretty much expected a raise this year. I mentioned this in a thread back in the spring. I raised my prices to compensate for increased costs, and although we gave higher bids, we still did more jobs and closed more sales that last year. I think we may be faring better than other areas of the country however.

ELumin8
10-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Last Thursday I placed an order with Lite-scape and on Friday Jaret told me that Nightscaping had revised their pricing, at first I thought, oh man here we go again...

But to my surprise he told me the revision had "reduced" the order by $800 he said Nightscaping has adjusted their pricing back to 2001 levels. Needless to say I appreciate the honesty Jaret, and I appreciate the effort from Nightscaping. My client has now added a couple more illuminators.