PDA

View Full Version : Hog Hunting contracts?

PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC
09-24-2011, 05:53 PM
Does anyone know more about the hog hunting for feral pig problem?
I have been reading some and it seems like some states assign contract to people to kill wild pigs:)

calvinslawnservices
10-18-2011, 04:07 PM
I know in michigan that you can hunt hogs anytime. Its not as big of a problem as in fl or tx. They say keep shooting till their all down.

Ric
03-16-2012, 07:31 PM

Yo

I am listed with the FWC as Nuance Wildlife Trapper and at one time had a Gator trapping License. The issue with Hog Hunting contract here in Florida is there are Too Many sportsmen willing to pay property owner for the right to hunt Feral Hogs on their land.

My friends who have Hog Dogs or trap Feral Hogs also resale live hogs to Private Hunting Lodges. These Hunting Lodges put on a big show and guarantee their customers get to shoot a Hog, which is released from a trap or chute a minute before being shot. Of course the Sucker (customer) doesn't realize what happen. Hog Hunting packages are priced by the size Hog you want to shoot. The Bigger the Hog the Bigger the Price for both the Trapper and the City Slicker with the deep pockets.

PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC
03-16-2012, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the replys I have seen where there was a type off bounty paid to hog hunters so I was hopen there was similer thing fl.
thanks